Chihuahua People Forum banner
101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Thanks, I added one more again lol dont want to over do it. Will get another one tommorow, already have 30!!! Ow and I need a vid I love his twiching zoooooOOOOm Zoomiez!!!!

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
aw what a sweetie!the white on his chest reminds me of a hawk :) that's what i'd name him lol. gosh, that lil face!!! oh he's so cute!

congrat's stef. i'm so happy for you. you are a spokesperson for "good things come to those who wait" and i didn't say anything but after a few times of me getting my hopes up and then getting the bubble burst i thought about you, and i said sh*t this girl has been looking for a really long time, it will happen for me jsut as it's happened for her. and sure enough without warning boom, i'm getting my boy too. :D now it's my turn to get all excited for the arrival hehe, you tend to forget the anticiaption after a few months lol like when i was waiting for chiwi to come home but now i remember hehe, IT"S SOOO HARD TO WAIT! you want them home NOW! eeek! again, congrat's you deserve the love you get from a furbaby.

aw thanks so much, I like being a spokey person. I know quite a few of us are getting our pups latley!!! Evan me! Lol I love your lil boy, hes sooo cute and his name just fits perfect, I love lilo and stitch that programmes so meaningful!!! :wave:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
chimom said:
Aww, Stef, he is such a sweet little angel. He is definitely worth all the waiting and worrying. :D Just adoreable.

And he is so lucky to be with you where he will be loved so much. Congratuations.
HE already is superglued by my side :D

·
Registered
675 Posts
STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! i cant believe i havent checked the site for updates!!!!! hes sooooooooooooooooo gorgeous!!!!! im completely and utterly jealous!!!!! im so happy for you :D i cant believe you were looking for a chi longer than me and i had to give mine up :( while you were still searching for your baby... but i bet hes well worth the wait! you're going to be a great chi mum stef :D give my love hugs and kisses to thr little angel :angel4:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Ahhhhhh!he is utterly gorgeous!i havnt been online for 3 weeks cus ive moved house and the internet didnt work and i cant believe you got him!!!!!!!you must be so so so happy!and i have the same blankie as you!!!!my friend bought it for me as like a baby shower gift with the lil pnk collar,did you get that with it too?i had to get my dad to adjust it though cus it was too big!
Congratulations!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
carmella chihuahua said:
Ahhhhhh!he is utterly gorgeous!i havnt been online for 3 weeks cus ive moved house and the internet didnt work and i cant believe you got him!!!!!!!you must be so so so happy!and i have the same blankie as you!!!!my friend bought it for me as like a baby shower gift with the lil pnk collar,did you get that with it too?i had to get my dad to adjust it though cus it was too big!
Congratulations!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes my friend got mine too - the collar was eaten alive lolol :lol: Thanks everyone-comp broke so Ive only manage to reply now! :)

101 - 114 of 114 Posts