Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I shot these pictures last night (without regard to exposure and composition so please excuse them!).

I thought it was so cute to see the difference in their size. Stella is 7 months old; the danes are six months old:

Stella and our female Great Dane Puppy, Elsie

Had to add this one!

Stella's paw next to Eli's back paw (Eli is my male Great Dane Puppy):

Stella's body next to Eli's back leg/paw - His back leg was like a cradle for her!

Stella, laying on his back leg, quite cozy!!

My beautiful boy, Eli (Elisha). I realize he's not a chihuahua, but if you saw how he curls himself into a ball or sits in my lap you'd realize HE think's he's one!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, I love big dog, little dog pics. So sweet! You have a beautiful furry family! :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awwww, I love big dog, little dog pics. So sweet! You have a beautiful furry family! :)
Thank you! And your siggy pic with the pups in their winter gear - too cute! I broke out our babies' sweaters today! The long coat chis (Lucky, Cocoa, Charlie) are okay but Stella was definitely chilly. She was much happier after I put on her sweater. I even ordered the Great Danes sweaters since they are like Chis and have a hard time staying warm. I need to get a pic of all of them in their fall fashions too!! :D

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aw, isn't that sweet! That's one thing I miss about having our big dog...seeing the wee Chi's cuddling with him. Your pups are gorgeous btw! :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Nawww I love the one where Stella is resting her head on the paw! That is too cute!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Christina I love the pictures!

Eli and Elsie are such gorgeous Danes! I love the ear picture of Elsie and Stella. Very cute!
Stella is a little doll. What a pretty girl! It's so sweet seeing big dogs cuddling with little dogs. Stella is definitely warm and cozy snuggling up to Eli. Lovely pics. :)

·
Registered
483 Posts
aww bles they are all so cute! i bet that looks strange walking the danes with your chis they are truly little and large lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a massive size difference! And the danes will get even bigger! ;) Very cute.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Gorgeous pics!!! I love danes!! We have always wanted a dane but was concerned about the size/space issue. We have 3 greyhounds right now. Love my big/little dogs!

Oh and we homeschool too!!!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
What great pics! I love big dog/little dog combos. It looks like your dogs get along fabulously. I have a 3 year old dobie, and Maya is 5 months old, so there is quite the size difference in the two of them, but they have found a way to coexist and play together. Your dogs are beautiful!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Awesome pictures, I just love pictures like this that show that big & little dogs get along great. Makes me miss my danes :-(

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Aw, isn't that sweet! That's one thing I miss about having our big dog...seeing the wee Chi's cuddling with him. Your pups are gorgeous btw! :)
Thank you!!! I'm such a big dog person at heart but I must say these Chis have made their way into my heart too!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Aww those are beautiful pics!! :D That is awesome you have 6 dogs, and 7 children. AND...you're homeschooling.. YOU ROCK!!!! :salute: :headbang:
...or I'm crazy! LOL

Nawww I love the one where Stella is resting her head on the paw! That is too cute!

Beautiful beautiful photos! SO darn cute too! I love them! Great job!
very Nice picture ! I like your fur family cant wait to see more !
Thanks!!

Christina I love the pictures!

Eli and Elsie are such gorgeous Danes! I love the ear picture of Elsie and Stella. Very cute!
Stella is a little doll. What a pretty girl! It's so sweet seeing big dogs cuddling with little dogs. Stella is definitely warm and cozy snuggling up to Eli. Lovely pics. :)
:) We love those Danes!! They're such a great breed - this is our first time having Danes and we just keepin hoping they defy thier short life span and grow old with our chis!

looks like they are best friends and truly love each other :)
They have a love/hate relationship! As long as the Danes are lying down, the chis are happy but they still bark and growl at the Danes when they come bounding into the room - lol!

aww bles they are all so cute! i bet that looks strange walking the danes with your chis they are truly little and large lol
What a massive size difference! And the danes will get even bigger! ;) Very cute.
Yeah, it does look strange with our EXTREME combo - but our neighbors have come to expect that unexpected from us!! ;-)

Gorgeous pics!!! I love danes!! We have always wanted a dane but was concerned about the size/space issue. We have 3 greyhounds right now. Love my big/little dogs!

Aww, I LOVE greyhounds too!

Oh and we homeschool too!!!!!
Cool!! It's great to be home all day with the dogs and kids, isn't it?!

What great pics! I love big dog/little dog combos. It looks like your dogs get along fabulously. I have a 3 year old dobie, and Maya is 5 months old, so there is quite the size difference in the two of them, but they have found a way to coexist and play together. Your dogs are beautiful!
Thank you!! I love Dobies too - who am I kidding, I love all big dogs - lol. I used to think that the GSD was MY breed but I'm learning how each breed has their own wonderful qualities!!

Awesome pictures, I just love pictures like this that show that big & little dogs get along great. Makes me miss my danes :-(
:-( I'm already dreading the day and my Danes are only 6 months old! The one thing any Dane lover will tell you is to enjoy every day because they are, in fact, numbered!!

Love comes in many sizes...:) Great pictures !
It sure does!

Thanks, everyone for your kind comments!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts