Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw several on ebay with starting bids at 99 cents with free shipping. I just searched for step in mesh harness. Just wanted to pass this on. Some of them sold for $1

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Kay, you are bidding on those, not buying them, which means you might not get them, right?

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have already bought the mesh one just waiting for it to arrive. I didnt order the other one. But i thought i saw them going for under a dollar. Im sure it will be to big for Chloe for awhile but its a spare to keep in the motorhome. You can bid on them but I did a buy it now on the mesh one for $5.48 with free shipping.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Ah I see! I'm not familiar with Ebay, that's why I asked. 5.48$ is an excellent
price! If you get a chance let me know how you like it once it arrives. :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes I thought it was a great price but some of the bidding was only $1 and will never go over $5.48 as that is what you can "buy it now" for. I just didn't want to wait on bidding LOL. I will let you know when it arrives. I may order the other one as well, what's a dollar with free shipping right LOL.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Thanks for posting this! I just went and bought my little Khorra the mesh one as well. It's a little too big for her right now, but she'll grow into it. I paid the $5.48 instead of bidding.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I received the harness. I was reallly surprised at how well made it is. It dosen't feel cheap or flimsy. It fit Chloe because it is quite adjustable. It's not one you can leave on but it will be great for walks.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I received the harness. I was reallly surprised at how well made it is. It dosen't feel cheap or flimsy. It fit Chloe because it is quite adjustable. It's not one you can leave on but it will be great for walks.
Kay last fall Sherri and I ordered collars off ebay with the rhinestone letters for the dogs name, I think they came to 5 bucks shipped! :lol:
I was suspicious about quality until we got them.. they came from Hong Kong of course so took about 3 weeks to arrive but they are great!! same as what you buy in the high end boutiques for way less.

Bijou's still looks lovely..

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Kay last fall Sherri and I ordered collars off ebay with the rhinestone letters for the dogs name, I think they came to 5 bucks shipped! :lol:
I was suspicious about quality until we got them.. they came from Hong Kong of course so took about 3 weeks to arrive but they are great!! same as what you buy in the high end boutiques for way less.

Bijou's still looks lovely..
Yes this came from Hong Kong as well. It has little rhinestones on the buckle. It is really cute. DH wants me get a black one for Chloe. He won't walk Chloe in a pink one LOL I have the rhinestone collars for Zoey and I had some for Roxy. I still need to order one for Chloe. Will have to have a look. Zoey only wears hers when we go "out" LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts