Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My hubby and I found this at Whole Foods Market, Turducken Diet | I know it has some veggies in it, but it says on their website it is 80% meat. Rob thought it would be a good thing to feed on occasion for a quick meal for the dogs. Is it okay to feed on occasion? It suggests 1 cup of food for 10# but I weighed out and 3 cubes =1oz so that would be what I would feed Zoey for a meal. She loved it by the way, she totally went nuts for it and was begging for more.

Ingredients of the Turducken (which is the one I got for her)
Ground Duck Chicken & Turkey, Turkey Liver, Broccoli. Romain Lettuce, Carrots, Apples, Flaxseed, Egg Shell Powder, Sardine/Anchovy Oil, Dried Kelp, Dicalcium Phosphate, Extract of Chicory (FOS), Sea Salt, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate ,Copper Proteinate. Rosemary Extract, Natural Flavors, Ground chicken (including bone)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Looks good. It looks like the other pre-mades I have found.... stella and chewys, primal, nature's variety. I think that Bravo carries some meat/bone/organ grinds only but I don't have a supplier around here.

I think it would be great as a quick dinner sometime when you are short on time or just to keep in the freezer for emergencies.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts