Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! They don't always seem to want to cooperate! When I was uploading them, Sammie & Gracie were all curled up together...soooo cute...but they would never dream of doing that for the camera! LOL

I've been trying out the manual...so far I've only really used Av...I'm still learning how to use it really good! I've been making myself use something other than auto when I can! I feel like its almost a waste to use auto when I have so many other settings! LOL Oh...you should look at amazon.com for one...when I got mine, I got a bunch of free 4x6 prints, an 11x14 and a 20x30 print free at shutterfly.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
aWWW How they look so scary when they are playing...lol
I love the pic where he is laying down looking at the camera, he is very hadsome.
Also the pic of Sammie where he is looking so sorry for himself....LOL
XXXXXXXXX

And little Gracie is as beautiful as ever. XXXXX

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes...I think everyone should have MINIMUM of 2 chis! :D I think Stewie is more active since having Gracie around. Usually its Gracie that starts the sparring, but this time is Mr Innocent Stewie! Yes, Sammie sure does have a way of looking pathetic! I think it might be spaniel trait!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
vviccles1 said:
Your pics,and furkids ar lovely! Do you use a didgital camera?
Thanks! :D

Yeah, I use a digital camera. I don't think I could live without one now! I have a Canon Digital Rebel XT...awesome Christmas present from my husband! I didn't care about having a Rebel until he bought it for me...now I love it! I can't imagine not having it! Probably my 2nd best Christmas present ever! (1st will always have to be my Sammie! :))

1 - 17 of 17 Posts