Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have noticed that this forum has not been active for a long time. When I look at the top contributers of the month I see that I have the highest. The others just have a few posts. There are almost no premuim members. How will this forum stay running? Is it still an active forum?

·
Administrator
735 Posts
Hello,

We do try to maintain the forum and keep the community active. When forum topics become too specific, sometimes it is hard to keep an active community. We mostly rely on community members to post questions and topics to keep the community active.

You will also occasionally find sponsored content by our sponsors and editorial staff. They will occasionally share information that could be helpful and encourage further discussions.

In the meantime, if you are looking for a more active (general) dog community, you may want to also visit dogforums.com as this is a forum for all dog breeds. Although it may not be specific to Chihuahuas, it can be a useful source of information.

We will continue to support this community and hopefully you will find many connections here.

Daniel

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Hi,
I have noticed that this forum has not been active for a long time. When I look at the top contributers of the month I see that I have the highest. The others just have a few posts. There are almost no premuim members. How will this forum stay running? Is it still an active forum?
I pop in every once and a while. Sure do miss how it used to be.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts