Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had someone comment on a pic on facebook of my past girl Sugar who past away at 12yrs old in November and when i clicked on the notification i just broke down when i seen her face :( , i would do anything to have her here with me , she was my heart dog , i feel so bad that i cant even look at her face :(

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Yep..true love for sure. And just remember how lucky the both of you were to have eachother as long as you did:) i know it's tough though.

Lori

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I'm STILL the same with Tess, and its been 16 months now... I told you its going to be long and hard for a very long time, but maybe if you think about all the stuff we did with Sug and how happy the beach made her and her complete love for you.. ahh memories! It might make you smile :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys :) , Having Keona around has helped especially as she is a lot like sugar , i didnt expect it to be a pic of her when i clicked on the comment button , the pics added with someone telling me how gorgeous she was , was just to much :( .
The pics were taken on our last doggie day out together when i first found out she was sick so it was a special day for me .

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I don't even want to think about losing any of my babies and I know you must still miss her terribly :( I know I will. Can't even think about it without tearing up so I can't imagine the real thing is any better :( Hugs.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
November 6th marked 3 years since Poco passed.
There hasn't been a day go by that I haven't thought of him.

I really don't believe it ever goes away, but it does say alot about
how special a tiny soul can be.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I'm so sorry hon :( I can see how heartbroken you are, I know it must be so hard. All you can think about is how lucky lucky lucky little Sugar was to have lived a life SO peacefully, blessed,happy and LOVED by you! She lived a nice life while she was with you instead of who knows how her life would have been without you! So she is such a lucky pup to have had you and you're lucky to have had her too! You'll see her again someday! She's waiting for ya when that time comes! I just saw her pic on your facebook for the first time, she is a beautiful angel. I can tell how much she was loved. *hugs* So sorry for your loss, I know it's so hard :(

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its amazing how much i miss her compared to humans i have lost in my life , Jazzman i think your right about it not going away , would be nice if it gets easier .
Dragonfly she was beautiful wasnt she :) , i really thought i would have had her around till she was at least 16yrs old , was all very sudden considering she was so active up until her last 6 weeks :( .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts