Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the actions of a desperate woman ha ha stil looking for female chi how hard are they to find?! everyone i find i ring and there sold so if any1 knows of any please help thanks

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hiya yes thanks for your pm everywhere i have rang has sold out so im still trying am just looking into buying one from abroad thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
to chihuahua lady

I will be breeding my dogs in november, they are beautiful long haired, first time i have bred my dogs was november last year, i will not breed them every season like some people do, you loose your dogs when they have there pups, they are back to normal now put weight on, can now take of in our caravan which they love, uk yorkshire they are worth waiting for dont buy one on in pulse.

·
Registered
40 Posts
to chihuahua lady

I live next door, no need to import cost you a fortune, get mia to send my email address i'll send photos of my dogs & last litters, if you are willing to wait not stupid prices.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
All dogs must go into quarantine to get into the UK. Or they could have a pet passport which basically is a rabies shot a blood test ect... but i think its the rabies shot they need to be at least 3 months old before having it and then after their blood test they have to wait 6 months, so basically your dog will be around 9 months - a year before it can come over! Thats if you can find someon ethats willing to keep the dog over their and look after it until its blood test is clear! xxx

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
chihuahualady this persons email is their username :lol:

Please do not import dogs into the country especially these small babies they are too small for such a long journey :cry:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ha yeah opps didnt see that i know id much prefer to get one in uk and its not nice after looking into the shipping they have to go through all the quarentine and flight stress i couldnt do that to a small baby no matter what one will come up anyway im having more luck as there seem to be more ads arounds so only time will tell i dont mind waiting the perfect one will turn up!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts