Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to stop thinking about raw food diet. I don't know about raw, raw! But today I picked up a trial size of THK. I'm going to try it tomorrow. The store gives free seminar on feeding raw, I plan on going to one April 27th. I also read about how good it is for cats, especially for losing weight! Our cat defintely needs to lose weight. I'll let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
You have a store that gives free seminars on raw?! Wow I'm jealous... I'd definitely jump on that opportunity if we had anything like that around here.
I've been a raw feeder since last fall and I cannot even begin to rave on what an amazing difference it's done for my dogs. Dental care especially; when we got Aloysius he had the ickiest teeth. Now they're beautifully white; from changing NOTHING other than the raw diet. It just makes me feel better knowing I'm giving my dogs the best thing I can offer them.
And FWIW to anyone who thinks it's too nasty, you DO get over it LOL. I used to have to make Rob do all the cutting and stuff (makes me think of the cornish hen days, ugh..) and now I run around our ethnic market grabbing things like pig hearts and lamb kidneys excitedly like a kid in a candy shop. o_O

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
LOL Kat - I loved your post.

Cindy, I encourage you to go to the seminar and learn all you can. Be open to alternative ways of feeding outside all the propaganda and advertising the big dog food companies shove down our throats. ;) Think of it with common sense as your guide.... fresh whole foods? Or dry cereal. Which do you think is healthier?

ZiwiPeak is a great food. Feel free to start with it and then add other fresh foods as you learn and research more. Ask questions, we will help you. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts