Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aw thanks! jack is my special little boy. he has a small eye (microthalmia) that hes most likely blind in. it doesnt stop him one bit though! one of his brothers is for sale still but i wouldnt reccomend the "breeder". his brother is healthy from what i can tell but jack had kennel cough that i wasnt aware of and he had giardia and has been sick but hes finally getting better now. hes from lakeland, florida at countrysidecanine.com. he is such a sweety :D he'll be 13 weeks tomorrow. hes getting so big :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
All of your babys are so cute. You have such a rainbow of colors! How is the giardia? Did all of your dogs clear up? Did you get Jack from a breeder, I wasn't sure if he was a resue or what? I guess if he came from a breeder with all of those problems he was a rescue in a sense.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
i love my cheese said:
aw thanks! jack is my special little boy. he has a small eye (microthalmia) that hes most likely blind in. it doesnt stop him one bit though! one of his brothers is for sale still but i wouldnt reccomend the "breeder". his brother is healthy from what i can tell but jack had kennel cough that i wasnt aware of and he had giardia and has been sick but hes finally getting better now. hes from lakeland, florida at countrysidecanine.com. he is such a sweety :D he'll be 13 weeks tomorrow. hes getting so big :)
lol i'm done with gettign new chi's. i'm in the same boat your in with 4 chi's! yea moka's breeder was a bad breeder too but it's cool i have him now! i just love his color!and his eye :( it's jsut too cute for words....whoa i have to stop moka just jumpped up on the chair and wanted to know why i keep looking at jack ,he said i have to leave this post now :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts