Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Here are some overdue new pics of the boys. :D Hope you like.

Stinky needs doogles! :D

:roll: This is when I was trying to take an xmas pic..but it didn't go too good. :D Can't you feel the holiday spirit?? :D

:shock: We found out that Smelly is a jumper...that window is 1m high from the floor..he uses the heater to get there and stares out the window for hours and hours!

I always wonder what he's looking at...

:D He barks at passing dogs too...is funny!

Here's Mr. Pooh..I thought I might as well post some of him!

The pics of him are blurry...

if I use the flash on him his eyes are always bright yellow :shock:

Stinky looks HUGE on this pic... :D

Edited to add comment.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jessiegrl22 said:
Very cute pics :D What color does Smelly have on his back; is it blue?
:scratch: mmm..I've never thought about it...i think is just either black or dark brown...same color than on his tail on this pic...my bf just told me yesterday that he thinks Smelly is changing color...I've never thought about what color to call him...I usually just say BROWN. :D :D

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
:love4: Stinky!!! I love that first pic of him...he's one of my very favorite chi's!!!!

Smelly's grown to be such a cutie too, what a jumper!!!

And Pooh looks so cute! Does he get along with the boys?

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
It's about dang time you posted some pics of your children...hellooo :roll:

I think they are too cute...seems like Stinky is related to Gizmo in that they need doggles..

Your boys are so cute...I love the pics of smelly on the window...

and last but not least...I don't usually like cats...but your kitty is really cute! It's got such a squishy face :D

OMG how many times can a person say cute.. :? I need to expand my vocabulary :wink:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:D Thanks everyone... :wink: Hey..cute works! :D

Meg..they get along great..sometimes when Smelly is on the edge of the bed moving his tail the cat is always trying to catch it..and that's how they play till they get tired and start chasing each other...sometimes they sleep together..and some other times the clean each other.. :oops: and there's also some humping... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
what an adorable face mr.pooh has :D smelly at the window is so cute he looks like a kitty i used to have who was always at the window :lol: i can't believe he jumps up there :eek: i just love that first pic of stinky :love7: you should post pics more often :wink: :D

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
They are all so cute! I'm glad for you that they all get along.
Kismet tries to join in w/ my cats. When they are asleep curled up together she tries to sneak in :lol: She blew it yesterday when she started trying to groom Eerie(my small black cat) it was so funny!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
OMG! Marley does the window thing too...and barks at people walking by!! It's so great! Thanks for posting the pics! They're SOOOOOOOOO stunning! Stinky's coat gets me every time! It's so gorgeous!! AHHHHH! *hugs them* And Pooh is just precious!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts