Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I've got 2 photos of each of my boys and I wanna know which ones everyone thinks would work better.

Stitch

Nemo

[/img]

·
Registered
521 Posts
I just had to fix up those pics of your little angel, I couldn't stant seeing them all red like that :oops: Hope you don't mind. He was one of the most beautiful chi's I've ever seen and it's so sad we haven't been able to watch him grow up, I can only imagine how it must have been for you. Stitch is an absolutely gorgeous little guy also and I can see having him in your life must be making you feel a lot better. Anyways, sorry for rambling! here's the pics:

Oh, and for me it's sleepy nemo and the second stitchy pic :)

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ruby's Ma said:
I just had to fix up those pics of your little angel, I couldn't stant seeing them all red like that :oops: Hope you don't mind. He was one of the most beautiful chi's I've ever seen and it's so sad we haven't been able to watch him grow up, I can only imagine how it must have been for you. Stitch is an absolutely gorgeous little guy also and I can see having him in your life must be making you feel a lot better. Anyways, sorry for rambling! here's the pics:

Oh, and for me it's sleepy nemo and the second stitchy pic :)
awwwwwww thats sooo sweet thank you soo much sadly the light in my room wasnt up to much that night, I'll always miss the little guy but he'll be that beautiful little puppy he was forever :D

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok so far it's cheeky boy Stitch (1) with his tongue out and a tie for the Pics of Nemo, anyone else? :) Thanks everyone so far for their help I'm terrible with pics of my boys lol I cant ever pick just one. BTW I added a ticker for Nemo's "sister" soooo it's 3 weeks and 5 days till she's due too be born ooo I'm sooo excited :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts