Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I saw Stitch and family today awwww he's soooo gorgeous and he's getting so big now, I've added some photos of him, his brother who's the large blue puppy, his sister who is the fawn sable, his mum Zara who's a chocolate Sable I think and his grandma Minnie who's a red awww they're all sooo gorgeous.

click the photobucket link, I think I broke yahoo as I have too many lol

http://photobucket.com/albums/b76/nemostitch/

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had to post these up, I get him in 3 weeks yay!!! I'm soooo in love with my little boy, look at the photobucket for the rest :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
He's adorable and all the photos were adorable but you did not put a cute warning on your post!! My head almost exploded when I saw those pics from cute-overload.

Of course, I think "Stitch at 7 weeks" should have been a hint for me. :?

·
Registered
587 Posts
I'm very sorry to say this but i am SO OBSESSED WITH STITCH!!!!!!!!!! Why do you get to have the cutest babies ever! I seriously think nemo and stitch are the cutest puppies i have ever seen! AHHHHH!!!!!! IM JEALOUS! I even told my boyfriend we are getting a third chi, a blue one named stitch. I swear if i happen to "stumble across" :wink: a blue chi, ITS MINE! PLEASE post more pics of him as he grows!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts