Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason, I forgot to add Stitch to the birthday list :oops: :shock:
Cam we all please wish him a belated birthday (JUNE 19TH)... :wave: :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Stitch!! How could anyone forget your birthday like that? This just means your Christmas is going to be doggy heaven!!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Happy belated birthday Stitch! :eek:ccasion2: :eek:ccasion9: Hope you got lost of nice treats and presents. :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion1:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:D HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D

... :scratch: BUT...how many Stitches do we have?? Because Nemo's mom has a Stitch that's still a baby...so if we only have one...then that means he's not even 1 yet...unless we are celebrating that he was born! :D

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Kari said:
I'm pretty sure that's the only Stitch. But Happy Birthday anyway! :wave:
:D Anything for a party and he's a cutie!! :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion2:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Stitch's mommy sent me a pm saying that I had missed Stitch off the birthday list...June 19th...so I automatically assumed that I had forgotten to wish him a happy birthday! :shock:

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
I think I get what happened I messaged u cos he was missed off being added to the bday list I think cos I posted at the bottom of the page hummm but hey I'd sure he wouldnt mind celebrating his birthday late :D he was too young to remember it before lol. Anyway I think thats what happened humm but then again I'm easily confused :? But hey the more partying the better :D

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
i dont think you have deano's birthday - its on the same day as my sisters 6th March.:D
:wink: :wave:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts