Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and OMG did he scream, He really wasnt a happy bunny he even sat on the table after looking at the vet with his ears back he was so upset :( so the vet had to give him a cuddle to say sorry. Poor little Stitchy he doesnt like injections, with Nemo he never made a noise Stitch is such a big baby. Just got him home and he's asleep on his pillow sooo at least it will knock him out for the day :D hehe

Sarah

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
isn't it funny how some of them are big crybabies :lol: , viper was acting like he was being murdered when he got his shots .......but my girls and cosmo don't even wink :?

kisses nat

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's funny both my boys have been so different, Stitch is such a baby he cries over everything , he's very highly strung and is always running around, but with Nemo nothing phased him he was as placid as anything never cried and loved being carried around and just watching people. He was so easy going and Stitch is the complete opposite he's very nervous. What I find funny is Nemo was sooo much smaller but he was so bold. But saying that Stitch is so naughty he'll hide everything he can get hold of and Nemo would just follow me around like a shadow and in comparison to Stitch was a little angel lol

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
jumba is soooo different then chiwi!!!!! he's chewing things up, getting stuck under furniture, he's more distant than she is... it's just soooo different with him. but when he wants a cuddle forget it! he'll whine til i pick him up whereas chiwi will just climb onto me herself. i imagine he's going to be a big baby when it comes to his vaccinations. i'll find out soo though. 2 more weeks...

·
Registered
465 Posts
When it was time for Miellie's injection, I told my boyfriend, Stefan, to take her for two reasons:

1. I feel too sorry for her and will probably end up telling the vet off for not being 'gentle" enough, eventhough she does her best.

2. This way Miellie won't think I'm the devil himself for taking her to be hurt by some stranger!

Stefan said she let out a loud whelp but did not cry a lot. And she also apparently decided that the vets assistant is her new best friend and wouldn't leave her alone!

·
Registered
281 Posts
I hope little stitch is ok after his shot experience. Cocoa is so used to my hurting that he has learned that it hurts for a second then treats come.

Jennie cocoasmama

1 - 10 of 10 Posts