Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
awwwwwwwwwww thanks for sharing those Sarah!!! After my vet worrying me its so re-assuring to see stitch at the same age, hes so tiny-licious! Hows he settling in? Hes a doll! :D

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stefanie_farrell said:
awwwwwwwwwww thanks for sharing those Sarah!!! After my vet worrying me its so re-assuring to see stitch at the same age, hes so tiny-licious! Hows he settling in? Hes a doll! :D
When he wakes up I'll weigh him and tell u how much :) I think romeo is slightly smaller but Stitch wins in the biggest ears competition hehe

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
nemochi said:
stefanie_farrell said:
When he wakes up I'll weigh him and tell u how much :) I think romeo is slightly smaller but Stitch wins in the biggest ears competition hehe
lol defo theyre just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! No I'd say Romeo was about the same size, ''a head over the can'' lol :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I am in love with Stitch!!

By the way, that's a Pepsi, not a Coke... looks like you need to get a Coke can and take another pic. <sigh> too bad... we'd hate to see ANOTHER picture of Stitch but, if you can't do things right the first time..... :lol:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Oh my gosh........those eyes......and those ears.......what a sweet baby. It makes me want another one! :)

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
awwwwwwwwww i dont get how everyone can get there pups to sit still next to a can mine would rush off straight away lol apart from jake he would prob try drinking it first he always does but he hates the fizzy bubbles lol

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cooper didn't want to sit next to the can either. I finally had to use his full name, command him to sit and threaten him with his life if he moved. He still wouldn't sit still though.

I can't say that much for the beer bottle though. :lol:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
OMG Stitch is too cute for words That 1st pic is adorable. I had the same problem with the can pic. I was going to take one for the other post but none came out real well cause the can of coke had been in the frig and Auggie just kept licking it :roll:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts