Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took Stitch back down the vet for a check up he was back to normal by midnight last night running around and he felt so much better :) The vet said he's fine was very likely bloating and major gas in his tummy from what he ate because he has a tiny tummy, the diarrhea is all gone and my baby finally seems like he's back to normal YAY!!! I'm sooo pleased I think we could be thru the worst. Thank you everyone for your support and kind comments it really helped me get thru all this with my little boy, it was heartbreaking thinking I could lose him too. BTW all his test results were negative for any bacteria or parasites :) he's all good.

Sarah & Stitch

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Yay Stitch!! I'm so glad to hear the news. Do me a favor and put Stitcheroo up to the computer so he can read the following...

STITCH! Don't you EVER get sick like that again and scare your mommy AND the rest of us! You need to remember to only eat what Mommy gives you - things you find outside or on the floor might smell good but they will hurt your tummy, little man. We all love you and don't want you to be sick, so you be a good boy and listen to your momma. <smmmoooooch>

1 - 20 of 28 Posts