Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd come post some recent pics for everyone eventhough I left I thought I'd let everyone see how much the boys have grown Stitch is 6 months now Zero is 11 weeks

·
Registered
966 Posts
OMG!! They have gotton so big!!! I am so glad that you decided to post pics!! I have missed seeing Stitch and Zero!!

Stitch sure is turning into a handsome young man!! Zero has the most beautiful coat!!

Thanks for posting!!! :wave:

Kari

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stitch is a big boy now he's 4lbs but a bit tubby so he's kinda on a diet at the moment lol but he's really getting his coat now :) awww I'm so proud of my 2 boys and Zero is starting to look like a chi now lol he has a muzzle

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Oooh...so glad you dropped by :lol:

What a pair of beauties you have...they really have grown to be fine young lads :lol:

Are you staying :D

BTW I really like that knitted stripey jumper on your sofa, i want one like it for Scruffy.

Merry X-mas and happy new year to you and your chis xxxx

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lecohen said:
Oooh...so glad you dropped by :lol:

What a pair of beauties you have...they really have grown to be fine young lads :lol:

Are you staying :D

BTW I really like that knitted stripey jumper on your sofa, i want one like it for Scruffy.

Merry X-mas and happy new year to you and your chis xxxx
Only temporary, Stitch's jumper came from gap :) thanks for the comments Leena my boys say thankyou :D merry xmas to u too :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts