Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK this is the first batch of Stitchy's weekly photoshoot I like to keep a record of how my pups grow week by week :) So this is Stitch this week and this morning at 12 weeks old sorry the photos are kinda big :oops:

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He's currently at 1lb 11oz at 12 weeks :) how bigs Kirby now?

btw stitch being weighed this morning this pic is so funny I did post it earlier

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Kirby is 1 lb & 4 oz :D :D I think Kirby is gonna be quite a heavy little chap ( But I could be wrong :lol: ) ( his dad was short and stocky and I think Kirby is gonna be the same he look's just like him :) )

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how old is Kirby now? Stitch looks so much like his mum it's untrue lol The breeder thinks he'll end up somwhere btween his mum Zara's size and his Aunt Tilly and she was about 3lbs and Zara was just over 4lbs I think

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awwww thankyou :) Stitch might have his first injection the end of next week sooo I'm sure he'll come meet Kirby in a few weeks

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
nemochi said:
Stitch might have his first injection the end of next week sooo I'm sure he'll come meet Kirby in a few weeks
That's great :) we are looking forward to it ( kirby has an injection in 2 weeks , so soon they will be able to meet :) ) Stitchy looks so sweet & nice , kirby is a thug lol ;) ( only messing lol he has really thick/short legs ;) my dad calls him 'stumpy' 8) )

I've a pen in the garden which is safe for them to meet/play in ( and fizzy can be kept out as i'd hate him to make stitchy nervous )

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
fizzy&kirby's mum said:
nemochi said:
Stitch might have his first injection the end of next week sooo I'm sure he'll come meet Kirby in a few weeks
That's great :) we are looking forward to it ( kirby has an injection in 2 weeks , so soon they will be able to meet :) ) Stitchy looks so sweet & nice , kirby is a thug lol ;) ( only messing lol he has really thick/short legs ;) my dad calls him 'stumpy' 8) )

I've a pen in the garden which is safe for them to meet/play in ( and fizzy can be kept out as i'd hate him to make stitchy nervous )
lol dont let that innocent little face fool he's the naughiest puppy I've ever had lol Nemo was a little angel in comparison :p awww I'm sure Kirby and Stitch will make a great cheeky team lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts