Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Living in a resort area, my summers are spent working too much!!! But I'm just stopping in to say hello and post a picture or two....

Here's most of our pack.....my yorkie boy isn't into groups pics...:coolwink:
View attachment 7783

Mona Lisa being....Mona Lisa....she's so silly :p
View attachment 7784

Mona Lisa and her sister Ava. They are best buds.
View attachment 7785

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Oh your pack is so lovely. I can't get over your girls' beauty. They are just gorgeous. Ava is the most beautiful Maltese I've ever seen. Archie is cute too but Ava is so tiny I just wanna cuddle her and Mona Lisa.

With that said... I'll babysit anytime ;)

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh your pack is so lovely. I can't get over your girls' beauty. They are just gorgeous. Ava is the most beautiful Maltese I've ever seen. Archie is cute too but Ava is so tiny I just wanna cuddle her and Mona Lisa.

With that said... I'll babysit anytime ;)

Little Miss Ava is such a diva! I'm sorry now that I spoiled her so much!!! But she's just so darn cute! Good to know about babysitters, LOL.

What a beautiful photo! What a beautiful family!
awww thank you. I love my kids!

Beautiful photo on the couch! Your pack is adorable and must be very well behaved to sit still for a photo with that many dogs at once. Sometimes I struggle to photograph 2!
What cute pups!!

Well behaved? Well let's just say I always have their favorite treats in my hand right next to the camers, LOL.....we call it doggie crack. ;)

I adore Ava.. Bijou sends kisses to Ava, she's his kinda lady ;)
All of your dogs are lovely!
Ava sending kisses right back to Bijou!

Wow they are so beautiful!
Thanks for the compliment....it's such a chore trying to get them all to look at me at the same time! I took 200 pictures, well I had the camera on the "burst" mode. ....knew I was bound to get one!! LOL.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts