Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am almost done with the storage move. I worked in there yesterday for as long as I could.. it was so hot It felt like the devil had built a bon fire under the floor.

Makr and Amanda went over with me this morning after we went to Micky "D"s and got egg McMuffins and lots of drinks... Gadget loves the eggs.. I hate the eggs.. so I alwasy give him the egg white.. he doesn't like the yolk that much...

We got alot more done today then I have all week... but the weather was very much cooler... I think it wasn't even 75 degrees out today.. Had to dodge the rain a few times but that is ok because we just went in and took a break... That part is always nice to be moving furniture... you get nice comfy breaks.. hehhehehehe

We only have our 7 foot x 11 foot solid oak head board and our box springs and mattress and a few misc pieces of furniture to move.. but it was getting cloudier and a little colder and we were tired so we went to Walmart and got our groceries and came home and sat on our butts for a while...

I will be so glad when we are donw with this whole thing...
I am going to take a couple days off and then I am going over and finish sorting stuff (The dump pile, the keep pile and the sell pile) gee I sound like that clean house show... hehehehehe

then We can go get the stuff out of our little storage and we wil be all done... thank god

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YEah, I actually came home after that and sat down for a while then cooked dinner and the bug got me and AManda and I cleaned the livingroom.. Granted it isn't that big. but it was a total diaster.. I had brought fabris home for days (kept finding it in boxes) and then I had brought home some stuff for outside and I had gone through everything I brought home int he livingroom... then I couldn't walk through the house so I had to start cleaning... hehehe I did how ever get my fabris all sorted and I have all the stuff I want to use for Gadget in a little plastic set of drawers and a rubermaid container..

I found a spot for the drawers and I use the container for a step for Gadget to get up on the couch... works perfect.

The nice thing is that I feel good at the end of the day for getting all this done...

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I comend you for working in that heat :D There would be no way in heck I would do it. I am not a heat type of person :? I would rather be cold than hot any day :)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lori, I hate working in the heat too.. It takes all I have and then some to get it done.. But I had very wonderful motivation... I get my kings bed in my bedroom again... Man I have slept in a he!!ish queen size bed for almost 3 years now and I can't do it any longer... By this time next week we should have our bed in our bedroom.... I'll be slepping in heaven again.. Not sure what Mark thinks of it... I didn't even ask him.. hehehehe I know he can't be any more comfortable then I am in this stupid broke down bed...

All I have to do now is go back mid morning Tuesday and big up the Big chucks of garbage(mostly box pieces adn paper) and sweep out the old storage and then I am done... And MArk is going to come and get the big box of garbage at lucnh... then we be done.....

We got home this after noon and I looked at my hill.. I want to work on there so bad and get my yard finished but I have no energy....

Maybe tomoroow...
maybe not tomorrow...
we will see...

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
reading about it alone...makes me tired :wink: ...this weekend was so hot here too ......i'm not made for it :D pffffffffffff if it's too hot i'm useless !!

kisses nat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts