Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For members who live in other countries, this is an update regarding the deadly storms suffered by those in the southern US.

Southern storms death toll nears 300
By the CNN Wire Staff
April 28, 2011 9:46 p.m. EDT

Southern storms death toll nears 300 - CNN.com

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
This is so tragic, my prayers are with them. My Mom lives in Arkansas and there were tornados all around her. The South was hit with 172 tornados yesterday alone. So tragic, what is up with this weather????

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kay, thank goodness your mom was not directly hit by any of the tornados.. This is indeed so frightening, and I have not seen anything like this before now. My heart aches for the many people who have lost loved ones, homes, business and personal items. So many in our family were in areas ( Alabama and Georgia) that were hard hit by the tornados, but thank the Lord, they were spared.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I live in east Tennessee and there was wave after wave of storms and tornadoes dropping on us all afternoon and evening. We had baseball-size hailstones not far from me. I live in a mobile home, so took my two furkids and went to my sister's. Part of their house is underground and very safe. My home was fine, thank goodness. My heart goes out to those who suffered losses and damage. God bless.

Jeanette

·
Registered
265 Posts
This is so tragic, my prayers are with them. My Mom lives in Arkansas and there were tornados all around her. The South was hit with 172 tornados yesterday alone. So tragic, what is up with this weather????
Hi Zoey'sMom
Two words, "End Times".
Blessings. HUGS!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts