Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, wanted to let you all know what happend....Well, we drove to the breeder's house...which is 3 hours away. We picked up Louis 1, and took him home. Well, he wouldn't eat anything...so I thought it was just because he was a little scared. Well hours went buy, and being so little(he was the size of my hand) I was terrified he would die. He was sleeping A LOT, so finally at 6 am I called the breeder and told her...She told me I need to bring him back, before he dies(If I would of realized how small he was, I would not of picked him in the first place). So back we went, 3 hour drive....We took him home, and decided to pick out another dog she had. Well, we picked a blonde and white, 6 1/2 month old, 3 pound chihuahua...and drove back. So now we have Louis the second, who he a very sweet and loving dog. I loved that little dog so much, but I want him to be safe and live...And now we have our new Louis, who I love very much as well. So that is the story.

Heres a really cute picture I got of Louis the first...

here are pictures of Louis the second...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks..and thanks again. It was pretty scary, I was so terrified he would die. But he is okay now, back with his mother for awhile longer. Louis the second is a great little dog, so I will be posting more pictures of him as he grows up...more than he already has.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Good for the breeder and good for you for taking your little baby all that way back. Better to be safe not sorry when it all goes horribly wrong. I'm sure it was meant to be and your new little angel is the right one for you and that Louis1 will meet his perfect mummy and daddy real soon when he is ready x x

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I'm sorry to hear bout your lfirst Louis but glad everything turned out okay! Louis is such a cutie pie. :D :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, the first louis was such a little sweetie but I knew something was wrong when I got him home. He was falling asleep every 5-10 minutes and when he slept, he slept hard. I had to pick him up to wake him up. But yeah he is safe and sound with his mom again and I want the best for him.

New louis is such a sweet dog as well, I just enrolled him in the Petsmart puppy classes and he started yesterday. So I will try and get some pictures of him in his class next week.

Thanks for being so supportive everyone, it was hard letting the little guy go, and I will always love him. I am glad he is safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts