Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are so funny.

My Mom gave me two bags of Whiskas (cat food). One that is already open and her cat wouldn't eat. She wants me to donate them to the shelter next time I go.

So, we have like 3-4 stray cats running around outside that very, very skinny and at least one looks pregnant. SO, I throw down a cup or so of the food for them. It's been an hour and they've sniffed it several times but only taken like a bite each. Must not be too good, :D

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
are so funny.

My Mom gave me two bags of Whiskas (cat food). One that is already open and her cat wouldn't eat. She wants me to donate them to the shelter next time I go.

So, we have like 3-4 stray cats running around outside that very, very skinny and at least one looks pregnant. SO, I throw down a cup or so of the food for them. It's been an hour and they've sniffed it several times but only taken like a bite each. Must not be too good, :D
Maybe you could ring the shelter and tell them about the stray cats. Would they come and collect them. I feel very very very sorry for them, especially the poor mumma cat. My cats love whiskas :) I have 4 cats, my boys will eat anything I mean anything. But my 2 girls, wont eat anything bit whiskas they wont touch chicken, raw cooked not even roast, just whiskas bikkies :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe you could ring the shelter and tell them about the stray cats. Would they come and collect them.
No because they can't adopt them. You can trap them and have them neutered and immunized for $20. Then you are responsible for their aftercare.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I don't understand why they can't adopt them out. 2 of my cats were strays (urmah now & custard a few years ago..who lives with my aunts friend now), they are amazing pets. Urmah is a total mama's girl lol. & growing up my mother took on the neighbors 50 cats when she went to a home. They were all very sweet once they got used to you. A little bit of TLC was all I ever needed to bring a stray cat around to my team lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts