Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
one of our mods KB mamma has a stroller, if you do a search of the site you might be able to find more info or PM her Im sure she will let you know what they are like :wave:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
They dont love it but they are getting better.....it was expensive but I hear lots have been on E-Bay (which I dont do) I havent had alot of opportunity to use it, I thought I would be harassed but 98% of the people that see us think its cool 8)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I have been eyeing my friends old stroller thinking i can convert it how hard can sewing on screening or attaching more material be?

·
Registered
106 Posts
stroller

Ryans catalog has a real nice one for around $80.00.. I wanted to get for my girls, but the hubby didn't want to be seen pushing them around in it :(

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
STROLLER

I've been looking at one on Ebay but it sells for nearly as much there as it does anywhere else on the net....i think it's called "Happy Trails". Anyway, my husband would say OH...My,,,GAW and roll his eyes, or something similiar but if i get one, he'll get over it. lol I don't really need it yet, but i'm looking.

·
Registered
86 Posts
My husband had a fit when i was taking about getting one he went on and on about it look wierd all i could think about is (wine wine wine )you are the biggest baby you need the stroller :lol: so i got the carrier on wheels. It works just as fine i got a lager one so they both can get in it.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
When Cooper had his surgery, I went to Target and picked up a cheap baby stroller for about $30, thinking he wouldn't be able to walk once the surgery was over. (I was wrong.) I took a pretty firm pillow and put it over the leg holes then added Cooper's flat cat bed that I put in the cart at Petsmart when he doesn't feel like walking and wants to sit in front.

Cooper doesn't wear a halter and he hates them but I have one for him so I used that on him, slipped the "seat belt" through the halter and voila ... he can't escape!

He's ridden in it once. He likes walking around and introducing himself to people too much to be tied down in a stroller.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
hhmmm

I never thought of that but that is a great idea, we go on long family walks (5 miles or so) every night on the weekend, and since chi's get over tired easily and they can get sick if over exercised, i usually hold him , my other dogs walk with us, i would feel guilty leaving him home alone. SO a stroller is a GREAT idea.. i could use my half brother Matthew's stroller when he grows out of it .. (he is already 2)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts