Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They had a Strut Your Mutt dog show at Chimney Rock, NC that we took the kids to. Trinket won best dressed in her Mini Mouse costume which surprised us as Gidget usually wins in her pink polka dog bikini. Here are a few photos of the fur kids and a few of Chimney Rock and then two Random photos :)

Chibi sporting his outfit

Chimney Rock

Car ride up there

Shoulder pad pups :p Gidget does not like to share her spot

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
On I wish that I had known about the event! Is it yearly? Would love to bring my fur kids and meet you. Your babies look so cute and I can see why Trinket won. She looks precious.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Awwwww, so fun!! All three look so cute, trinket is a stitch in the Minnie Mouse outfit. Chimney Rock is gorgeous, love the pics to see the area. Looks like you had a great time.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
All of them are adorable!!! I bet you all had a ball! The pics of the scenery are gorgeous!! I so wish I lived near mountains--I just can't get enough of looking at them.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On I wish that I had known about the event! Is it yearly? Would love to bring my fur kids and meet you. Your babies look so cute and I can see why Trinket won. She looks precious.
I only found out about it a few days before hand. From my understanding it is every year. Was not a huge event like some but was fun.

Message me where you live and we will try to find an event we can go to and meet some time ;-)

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Aww great pictures, I especially love the one of the 3 of them together and those on your shoulder. They're adorable and the mini mouse costume is cute. Great scenery too!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are about the same size now, Trinkets head is a bit bigger. My daughter and I were discussing how much bigger Trinks head looks than Gidget when she was laying on her in the car photo. I think it may have been a trick of the angle or something. It will not be long before she outgrows her though. I weighed Trinket last night and she was 1 lb 6 oz.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww , Trinket, Gidget, and Chibi looks so cute in there costumes. I love all of them but I can see why Trinket one. she looks soooo cute in that Minnie mouse outfit :).
Chimney Rock looks beautiful , and the random pics of Trinket and Gidget are cute too. looks like they like to cuddle together . aww, very cute !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts