Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I have a wonderful little applehead chihuahua almost ready to stud! He is really small & petite! Black with white chest! CKC reg. sweetest personality!!! the price i am asking is $250 or pick of litter! Please feel free to e-mail me for more info, and pics! Thanks so much ~Angela~

·
Registered
113 Posts
If your puppy hasn't dropped yet -- how are you offering him for stud? Or did I misunderstand the post? I would imagine that if he hasn't dropped yet, he wouldn't be a good candidate for stud service, especially if you expect to be paid for the service!? :?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, well my dog is only 6 1/2 mo. and he will drop soon! so I am making A WAITING LIST!! ok?

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
ShyzMommy said:
Ya, well my dog is only 6 1/2 mo. and he will drop soon! so I am making A WAITING LIST!! ok?
STOP being rude to everybody - you obviously arent ready to do this!

Everytime someone is asking you a question or has tried to help you- you bite their heads off. We dont want that here OK!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im sorry, but i dont see how you think that me saying, my dog will drop soon, and im making a waiting list is rude?

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
ShyzMommy said:
Im sorry, but i dont see how you think that me saying, my dog will drop soon, and im making a waiting list is rude?
That doesnt surprise me at all!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
ShyzMommy said:
Apart from all the health/gene related things you should have looked into first, what happens if your dog does not drop, what are you going to do then?

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Well the way you worded it, and where you bolded certain letters, you were being rude! What, do you think we are dumb...i know you can only get a persons motives by what they write, but it was how your wrote it that is rude. I would advise you read the rules of this forum and change your ways, otherwise (sorry to say) you wont be long for this forum.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Shyzmommy, any responsible breeder will be able to provide the following and without it another responsible breeder would not allow her bitch to be bred with a stud who has not provided all or part of the following:

1) A multigenerational Pedigree and lineage
2) Been DNA tested
3) OFA(patella's) and CERF(eye) testing, signed veterinary statement
4) When available BAER tested(hearing)
5) Cardiac clear screening.

The chihuahua is susceptible to patella luxation and eye problems. These tests are necessary to rule out the above not matter how healthy you think your stud dogs appear. The problems that plague our breed are mainly hereditary and have continued to appear because of irresponsible breeding. If you can provide the above, I'm sure your knowledgeable and will find a taker on your offer, otherwise have your dog neutured and enjoy it as a pet because once you stud him he may develop some behaviors that your not going to like very much such as continued marking! I too found your response rude and standoffish, if you were going about breeding in the right way you'd be more then willing to provide any necessary information or answer any posters questions...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts