Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems like we've all be showing our chi's today, i took mine to studham companion show and seen a few friends with chis there. my lot did a good haul for such high entry's we entered 7 classes and won 4 rosettes :) Perry got 4th in AV Puppy and 4th in Av Open then Baby got 3rd in best rescue dog and little Lollipop won 3rd in prettiest bitch.

Perrys girlfriend Kissy

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like a lot of fun. ;)
its so much fun that's why people get addicted to showing so easily, were off to another companion show tomorrow. get the practice in before bath championship next week :)

thank you every one for your lovely comments <3

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
You did so well, I could only dream of doing as good as you. While I think Jake is top dog (not bias here lol) I have no idea how to show a dog, you look like a pro.. I am so looking forward to seeing you at Bath.

I am definatley gonna need lots of help in how to show a dog, ring craft here I come ....

The lip ring,, ouch, I saw a lass get it done and boy did it look painful.. I was gonna get my eyebrow done a couple of years ago but when I mentioned it to my son he said not to do it so for him I never.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Just a question, if you aren't showing your dog can you come along to the shows? I'm moving to bristol so if there's one in bath I'd love to come see the doggies as i miss my Bella so much, would be awesome to see chihuahua's!

I've had my eyebrow, nose, lip done twice and ears 8 times, it's not painful :) but i find i cant wear a ring just a stud in the lip or it stings.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I am so happy for your fur kids.. they did so well at the show! I love your pics of them "resting" waiting their turns.. All are just adorable. Thank you for sharing the day with us.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You did so well, I could only dream of doing as good as you. While I think Jake is top dog (not bias here lol) I have no idea how to show a dog, you look like a pro.. I am so looking forward to seeing you at Bath.

I am definatley gonna need lots of help in how to show a dog, ring craft here I come ....

The lip ring,, ouch, I saw a lass get it done and boy did it look painful.. I was gonna get my eyebrow done a couple of years ago but when I mentioned it to my son he said not to do it so for him I never.
Haha I'm deffo not a pro lol don't forget I only started showing at champ and open level 6 months ago, the way I do it is go into the ring like iv been showing for years and make the judge think that too, confidence is the key it was also make your dog confident too I also like to stare at the judge and think 'pick me pick me my dog is the best' it usually works.
I love piercings and tattoos I have my smiley pierced (I can't post a link as I'm on my phone again) and last week I got a chihuahua tattooed on my wrist :)

Bellatrix. you can come to watch at bath, not sure if there will be a fee on the door. They don't let u take dogs in unless they are entered and you get a pass for the dog to get in and out so there are no stolen dogs. Get a catalog when your there too so you know the names of the dogs ect
xxx

·
Registered
813 Posts
I love piercings and tattoos I have my smiley pierced (I can't post a link as I'm on my phone again) and last week I got a chihuahua tattooed on my wrist :)

Bellatrix. you can come to watch at bath, not sure if there will be a fee on the door. They don't let u take dogs in unless they are entered and you get a pass for the dog to get in and out so there are no stolen dogs. Get a catalog when your there too so you know the names of the dogs ect
xxx
Aww, i bet the chi tattoo is awesome :).

Is there a list online somewhere of the dog shows by area? How do you find them/more info about the Bath one :). I definitely would love to come watch if it's a common thing to do. We are apart from our chi for another 7.5 weeks so would be nice to see some other pretty dogs :).

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
Aww, i bet the chi tattoo is awesome :).

Is there a list online somewhere of the dog shows by area? How do you find them/more info about the Bath one :). I definitely would love to come watch if it's a common thing to do. We are apart from our chi for another 7.5 weeks so would be nice to see some other pretty dogs :).

Thank you!
the info for Bath is on this website if u look at the schedule, i think it free admission for spectators this year, you can find out about some of the champ shows on this website too

http://www.highampress.co.uk/download.asp

and others on this website http://www.fossedata.co.uk/

unfortuantely its pretty difficult to find info on dogs shows as they dont all advertise on the same site and its not organised by area or anything, its just a case of looking every now and then

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Yay congrats to all 4 of you.. I can see why Perry likes his girlfriend.. although they're like twins!!! Gorgeous pics..!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts