Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my first college class ever tonight! :book: Ponyo and I were so busy this weekend we didn't get much time in edgewise to study. :homework:

"Dis seemz important, so what can I do to halp?"

I'm so glad to have her around, she may be distracting at times :rolleyes:, but I am always inspired by her eagerness and her joy :happy3:

:color: :color: :color: Have a great day, everyone! :color: :color: :color:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You may have to put Ponyo into your book bag so she can hear the lecture too! She's so cute!
Thank you so much!!! :eek: She actually came with me in her bag to meet the professors when I registered :laughing6: I asked them if she could tag along to class, and they said sure (community college ftw)... but I think I might leave her at home anyway. 4 hours is a long time to sit in a purse!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW... blaming the dog already........LMAO!!! j/k

Best wishes on your 'new adventure' and college studies...
:laughing6: Ikr?

Thanks Jan, we are really so very excited. This new activity has really helped me with my new chi because my other two are quite a bit older than her and have already settled down [no playmates for Ponyo! I have to be everybody's playmate lol :rolleyes: ] So having new outdoor horticultural stuff to do and study, a small chihuahua is usually allowed in those places (Home Depot and Tree farms, outside gardens!) :) I can't wait to take Ponyo flower shopping!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Oh, good luck Maddi!!! I went to college for the first time when I was 33 years old. For me personally, I was thankful I went at that time in my life and not right out of high school because I felt like I was so thankful for what I was getting to learn and not just memorizing what I had to to get through each class. It really did change my life in so many ways I didn't expect when I started. So I say...YOU GO GIRL!!!

Oh, and Ponyo, you cheer mom on like a good little girl. :cheer:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@ Jayda, Zorana and Meoshia
Thank you so much, girls! I know how cute you all think my little Ponyo is. :foxes_13: I totally got lost at my first class last night. I usually kind of Blanche DuBois my way around, so someone helped me :laughing6: I made a fashionably late entrance, that's all! :oops:

@lulu'smom
Tina, I feel exactly the same! I know I'm ready to actually absorb, not "regurgitate" :laughing6: Thank you so much for your sincere support! :cheer: I know this is going to be a big, exciting change for us! :foxes_207:

As for how the night went, Photobuff42, I was a little flustered. Most of the people in that class have taken online courses before, and know how to "look ahead" course-wise a bit better than I do [everyone was pulling out paper they had printed, and there I sat ... alone with my flashcards :nshocked2:] Since it's half online, there's some stuff to navigate but the assignments won't be too arduous. It is a flower class, after all! :flower:

...only problem is, I'm terrible at math :confused2: And I'm attempting to educate myself about arbitrary tulip purchasing scales and square footage of bedding... I just wanna grow flowers! I'm thinking about cleaning out my spare room today and starting to force some bulbs (it's what we're learning about and it's not as violent as it sounds)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts