Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys :wave:

I'm pretty sure I've asked this question before, BUT I cannot seem to find ANYTHING to fit Keeley ... other than a sock :lol:

I wanted to start training her on a harness, but I can't find one to fit her ... she's 10 weeks today and doesn't seem to be growing at all ... I see so many 2 month old Chi's here that have harnesses and everything.

Even when I buy the smallest sizes they are too small :cry:

Any ideas?

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
I'm having the same problem Sweety! I hope you get an answer - I'd really like to get a harness this week as we have lots to do this weekend! :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
The cat collars were too big for Enzo, so I bought a ferret collar. :) I know that Petsmart carries both a ferret collar and harness. I didn't try to harness on him but it looked like it would fit. I would just take your puppy in a store and try both the cat and ferret stuff on him.

Good luck,
Elizabeth

·
Registered
327 Posts
All these small little babies....I'm the only one with a Chubby Chi? :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
No your not, i have chis at both ends of the scale, i have Fynn and Rosie both at around 3 and 1/2lb at 3yrs and 4 years old and i have a bigger chi Sully, she isnt chubby but she is bigger @ 7 and 1/2 lb and is 6 years old.(Toby was about 5 lbs and Penny was 7 lbs both in Rainbow Bridge now)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts