Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
right now i am focusing on getting into showing but any future chis will be females lol <sigh> Im miss him already :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The prior owner/ breeder emailed last night while Lori and I were going back and forth. said she would buy him back but... she had no way to get him wanted me to drive to KY by way of Florida she thought we were driving through KY enroute to NY. I told her KY is way out of the way. So she said, I guess it doesnt matter If i buy him back I have no way to get him. She doesnt believe in shippping animals.

I gave her priority. by hook or crook i pulled my hair out trying to get him in dead of winter. and at the last minute we figured something out. there is a breeder I was waitting for a litter on in Ohio, she got him and I drove to PA 7 1/2 miles there and met with her there to get him then back If she wanted him as bad as I did she would make every effort as I did to get him. in hazordous conditions no less. If there is a will there is a way. I feel badly but I believe I am doing what is best for Sturgis. If it was meant to be it would have been

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I agree if she truley wanted him she would drive and get him - its fate hes found the perfect home for him Im really happy for you all but sad as I know you will miss him very much but Im sure the new owner will keep in touch :wave:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
:lol: :lol: I am the new owner!! LOL Janie it was so great talking to you! You are a sweet heart. Sturgie boy will be diggin for potatos with his brothers and sisters :D

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great speaking to you also. I am so relieved honesty does pay off. I never wanted to hide his faults just to get rid of him. I am so thankful you are taking him with his problem and hopefully will be able to succeed where I wasnt not able to. Just love him and keep in touch I love him and will miss him dearly but.. be able to sleep knowing he will not live his remaining days crated, hit or confined or away from his brothers and or sisters or people.

Your an Angel

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL well he has to squeeze in there somewhere. just put or say cookie trust me he will make is way in

·
Registered
825 Posts
You have done the right thing for Sturgis. As you say...it wasnt meant to be. I understand your situation more now than i did. Because ive just spoken to my friend who has 3 female Chi`s and she had been looking after a male Chi for a friend who was on holiday, and he peed everywhere! All up the wall and over her new ironing board cover... lol. She would take him outside and he would pee for Britain then as soon as he got back in the house he would mark! She laughs about it now and loves Chi`s. It sounds as if he has found the perfect home and you did all you could and where totally honest about him. Congratualtions to Lori on being Sturgies new mummy! I love a happy ending! :D

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I cant say he is that bad anymore. but the whole point is he will be loved and cared for by someone who can give him the time and devotion he needs

1 - 20 of 25 Posts