Chihuahua People Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave: wow this is way overboard . I know Janie very well . I am the friend who picked up the dog for her because weather did not permit her to leave her state . Sturgis was not a great quality chihuahua . He hiked his leg as soon as he was in my house . He was not confused by anything here . He was a dog who had never received any training . Janie is an experienced dog trainer . Her dogs are very well behaved . If she could not train him no one can . Dogs don't get confused by an overnight stopover and forget house training . Thats a real sad story about the kids and the dog but if you cannot afford to take care of either at least give them to someone who can afford to care for them . Isn't that every kids dream to grow up in poverty ?? Sometimes you need to do whats best for someone other than yourself . Maybe they didn't teach that in law school .

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I have been following these threads, well actually I am more of a lurker than a poster, but I think sometimes enough is enough with the whole he said, she said. I think the bottom line is Janie is keeping Sturgis for now, am I right? Hopefully she will be able to work with him and do what is best for him. I think that is everyone's concern, so instead of saying comments in reference to other people, why can't everyone just work together for their main cause, who is Sturgis!

PS. Best of luck Janie, I hope you keep us posted on his progress. *fingers crossed* :wave:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Yes she is keeping Sturgis for now. Please moddies Lock this thread before it gets out of hand like last time. To respect Janie I would appreciate no other comments until this thread is locked. :wink:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
yes please lock i agree but the stage was set when blame was placed on my friend who had gotten the dog i cant blame her for making a statement

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
my friend got a min pin, he ws about 8 months he was outside trained but as soon as i had him in my house marked everything! he smelled past dogs and cats and hedgehogs and sugar gliders scents. he spent the night cause he was a christmas present to be given the next morning. well soon as he got into her house marked everything there as well. she is a stay at home mom and tried for months with him to get him to stop peeing in the house. it's my opinion that older males especially not nuetered when they are in new territory the will mark. you can't say that sturgis never marked at his previous owners house cause nobody was there to see it or not. i seen the min pin in his house and he scratched at the door to go out to pee (he even had puppy classes ect but the little girl had allergies to him so she ahd to get him rehomed.) everywhere we took harley (min pin) he would just pee and pee on everything.

this has gotten out of hand. we all know the situation, both parties stated their case we don't need anymore friends coming out of the woodwork defending anyone or critisizing anyone. let's call this one caase closed.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
has he been checked for a urinary tract infection or stones? that too can cause constant peeing everywhere....

just a last minute thought.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
PLEASE STOP this! There are 3 sides to every story no one knows the facts other than myself, Chihahaugal, and Marsha. I would like it to stop no one brought Financial lifestyles into this but The prior owner. The subject here is Sturgis. I have decided what I do with him is MY bz and no one elses. I am not going to allow people to put me on a guilt trip when I am trying to do whats best for him! I wish the thread were closed. If you people that are posting here have any respect for me. I would appreciate it if it stopped. And for the record Deaflawyer made it about her children

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'd appreciate if you stopped emailing because the comment i made wasn't fully supporting you. I said nothing about you, only the nasty comment your freind. if you want it to end, stop talking about it. There's a difference between your friend defending herself and telling people what to do with their children..uncalled for.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
excuse me I emailed you once to have the posts stopped or removed. obviously you are not a long member and dont know me and in your reply as for instigating it seems you are the one stirring up things to continue.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I am locking this thread but before I do I would just like too add that it is not right for a new member to come on here and disrespect a well kown trusted member it is common courtesy to know about the whole situation before you make posts like that peanutreese

anymore on this subject and people will be recieving written warnings

many thanks :wave:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.