Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
You moved? Hi girls! I miss your sweet faces around here. They look so comfy and cozy in the sunlight and on their Bessie and Barnie beds. Welcome back!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You moved? Hi girls! I miss your sweet faces around here. They look so comfy and cozy in the sunlight and on their Bessie and Barnie beds. Welcome back!
Hi Meoshia. My husband has been working up here and will be for another 3 mos. I quit my job, packed up the girls and we rented a cute little cottage until we go back to our home in Florida. It is a huge difference in weather!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
hi Deb !
i'm glad to hear that the girls traveled well !!! they all look great. its getting so cold here in Massachusetts. I don't know if your temps in upstate NY are the same, but here , tonight , its supposed to get down below freezing. its nice and toasty warm in the house though. I keep the heat on and we're all comfy :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Hi Meoshia. My husband has been working up here and will be for another 3 mos. I quit my job, packed up the girls and we rented a cute little cottage until we go back to our home in Florida. It is a huge difference in weather!

Ahhhh okay. Makes sense now. It looks very beautiful there. What lucky worldly pups you have, traveling around like pros. Yes I bet it reminds you of your Indiana days lol. You have not been used to the cold for awhile.

Kisses to Raisin and Mia the prettiest Mexican chi's and my little wolf Lily she is looking so lean and beautiful Deb! Great job!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi Deb !
i'm glad to hear that the girls traveled well !!! they all look great. its getting so cold here in Massachusetts. I don't know if your temps in upstate NY are the same, but here , tonight , its supposed to get down below freezing. its nice and toasty warm in the house though. I keep the heat on and we're all comfy :)
They were troopers, we had 2 nights in hotels. They are handling everything fine...the weather is another issue. We are having a freeze tonight also, only supposed to be in the mid 40's today. All your fabulous warm clothes will be put to great use. Lily is having a hard time adjusting...Raisin & Mia seem fine.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
They were troopers, we had 2 nights in hotels. They are handling everything fine...the weather is another issue. We are having a freeze tonight also, only supposed to be in the mid 40's today. All your fabulous warm clothes will be put to great use. Lily is having a hard time adjusting...Raisin & Mia seem fine.
aww, I hope Lily will get used to it soon. is she potty pad trained at all ? Ellie only uses the potty pads in the cold weather and even Minnie and Tootsie will use it when we have snowstorms. Peyton never got potty pad trained , so she just wont catch on to use them . I got her when she was an adult and she always only went in the yard . I have to shovel her a spot when we have snow

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ugh moves can be so stressful - for us, the dogs are the EASY part. The cats are a pain, and I have a lot of very large fish tanks that are HORRIBLE to move. We try not to do it very often because of that lol. Glad yours went smoothly!
I can't imagine trying to move with fish tanks. It would be very hard but I would think scary also. I would worry about losing the fish!!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ahhhh okay. Makes sense now. It looks very beautiful there. What lucky worldly pups you have, traveling around like pros. Yes I bet it reminds you of your Indiana days lol. You have not been used to the cold for awhile.

Kisses to Raisin and Mia the prettiest Mexican chi's and my little wolf Lily she is looking so lean and beautiful Deb! Great job!
Yes, the weather brought back those mid-west memories! The girls are not used to wearing clothes...I got some funny reactions from them. Raisin seems to like wearing clothes, Mia hates it and pouts. Lily is terrible at first and is ok in a couple of minutes.
I try to keep them excercised and lean Meoshia thanks for noticing. I think they live a much healthier and long life. So far not one issue with the three of them ....knock on wood.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Where in upstate NY are you? I went to Cazenovia College in Cazenovia; about 20 miles south of Syracuse. Lovely area. We had SO much snow the years I was there (1958-60) that we didn't see back campus for 3 months!!! Hope that doesn't happen with you!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Nice to see some photos of your babies Debra, missed them! glad your move was smooth
Thanks Jessica...did you add one more beautiful pup to your already fabulous crew? How is it going, potty training? That was the hardest for me getting Raisin & Mia from the same breeder and litter.
I now have five, there's Millie, Gucci, Darcy, pixie and duchess. It has been very difficult potty training however we are making great progress it just takes a lot of patience. I'm so proud of them all and couldn't be happier with them :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts

Yes, the weather brought back those mid-west memories! The girls are not used to wearing clothes...I got some funny reactions from them. Raisin seems to like wearing clothes, Mia hates it and pouts. Lily is terrible at first and is ok in a couple of minutes.
I try to keep them excercised and lean Meoshia thanks for noticing. I think they live a much healthier and long life. So far not one issue with the three of them ....knock on wood.
Lol Kendall and Bailey tolerate clothes and miss Brax hates it. She is a total pouter. But if we're going on an outing she is totally fine.
I agree, keeping these baby's lean def keeps them healthier. I try my best to keep mine in tip top shape. I hope the girls continue to adjust with ease. But I know they'll do find cause they have the most amazing momma😍

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I now have five, there's Millie, Gucci, Darcy, pixie and duchess. It has been very difficult potty training however we are making great progress it just takes a lot of patience. I'm so proud of them all and couldn't be happier with them :)
I knew about the four...where did Duchess come in? Same breeders? They are stunning, every one of them.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts