Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So glad N day is over. I'm sure Gunner is too! He came through just fine. He also got his rabies shot. I'm actually amazed at how normal he's acting. I really expected him to be groggy and sleep the rest of the day. Nope. I walked him outside where he promptly peed then came in and ate supper. I tried to put him in a gated area so he could rest for the rest of the evening and he wasn't having it. He wasn't having it! He's acting like his regular self, running around and being with the family. He won't even lay at my feet under the desk. He's like "Dern, Mama. I been sleeping all day. It's time to play!"

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Thats lovely to hear :)
Glad he is up and running about so swiftly

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I'm so glad Gunnar is feeling great after his op. My little man is getting done today so I know how concerned you must have been, hopefully Axle will be just as frisky when he gets home tonight.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Watch him, running around that quickly after the surgery can make his scrotal sac blow up with fluids. He is still under the pain meds, so he doesn't feel pain and may over do it. I would at least try to keep him calmer today and tomorrow.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't been letting him do any rough housing or running. I crated him for a little while and just let him out again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts