Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found her on petfinder.com, i think she is sooooo cute and beautiful!!! I would love to adopt her but i cant. I have two dogs already and theirs 4 other large breeds in my home so i dnt think its gonna b a good match either. She is soooo beautiful, i cant believe she hasnt been adopted yet!!! Its crazy how people can just turn around and not want to take her home. I cant even leave her profile page alone! Stocker mode on her lol! I would be the second happiest person on this world if she is adopted! The happiest one would be her new parent of course! Well anyways, just wanted to share her with you guys. Its so bittersweet. :( :)

Disc Find A Pet Details

· Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awww She is so pretty. I wonder why they say she should be an only dog, that so limits prospective owners.
Maybe they want her to spend her senior years in a quiet and calm home. Idk? Lol!!!!! But yes, it does limit her chances. :( i wished that i lived in my own home so that i can adopt her even if i have two chi's. I have housemates, thats y we have 4 other large breeds.

· Registered
3,755 Posts
9 is not that old in this breed of dog. Reggie's 9 and loves cuddling with the other dogs. He is especially close with Billy and Babushka. He doesn't play much, but he took 5 months here before he even attempted to play. I don't think he even knew how to play before I got him.

· Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
9 is not that old in this breed of dog. Reggie's 9 and loves cuddling with the other dogs. He is especially close with Billy and Babushka. He doesn't play much, but he took 5 months here before he even attempted to play. I don't think he even knew how to play before I got him.
Really, thats wat i thought too but 9 does seem old lol. Idk.

· Registered
5,076 Posts
she is lovely...I hope she finds her forever home soon....
some dogs like to be an only child...my Bella does not enjoy having siblings...and makes no bones about it...she often shows me how displeased she is with me about this :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.