Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little Miss Zoey is throwing a temper tantrum because she is in a crate and being crate trained/litterbox trained again. She refused to eat her breakfast and will just stand in the litterbox all mad & shivering today. She did use the litterbox well at home yesterday but we are at work today so I think she's just peeved her routine has changed. Are your chihuahuas moody like that? Throw temper tantrums and such? I let her out of the litter area after about 10 minutes in their little area to run around (my mistake) she promptly peed on the floor the little stink! She's a stubborn one. But that accident was my own fault for letting her out before she went potty...she's just so pitiful sitting there are sad/depressed and shaking lol. They sure know how to play on our sympathies don't they?

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
She sounds like Oakley. Oakley is sweet as a button but MAN does she have attitude. She absolutely sulks. Its frustrating and I feel your pain as she is on her crate rest. The INSTANT I let her out yesterday she went bonkers trying to jump on things! Could've killed her lol. Zoey just wants to be able to pee wherever she wants Mama!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She sounds like Oakley. Oakley is sweet as a button but MAN does she have attitude. She absolutely sulks. Its frustrating and I feel your pain as she is on her crate rest. The INSTANT I let her out yesterday she went bonkers trying to jump on things! Could've killed her lol. Zoey just wants to be able to pee wherever she wants Mama!
Zoey definitely is lil miss attitude. She is the queen of sulking. She will sulk all day if she gets in trouble or if she doesn't get her way or if I have to stuff her pills down her throat. It kind of cracks me up but is so frustrating at the same time! Zoey's mommy & daddy have had enough of stepping in the puddles n the poop, time to crack down :) Poor Zoey lol!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
what a little brat you are Zoey!!
Just keep doing what your doing
Heather, you will crack her eventually!!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Yes they can be so pitiful lol.I will tell people my dog pouts and they are like yeah right right But Radar and Nutz pout.THey are so funny.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Moody **Drama Queens** is more like it!!
I think Zoey & Dahlia are sisters!!
Dahlia is pissed about her teeth cleanings!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Chi's are definitely stubborn and moody from my experience lol
Chi Chi is so OVER the Nutrical and had to go for a second opinion today cuz he was horrible this morning and wouldn't eat. They think it's an intestinal thing, like he is just sick to his stomach. They gave him a shot for nausea, and pills to take 2x a day that are supposedly like Pepto for dogs, as well as pain meds once a day. Hopefully this fixes him up. They also have him on Science Diet ID formula until his belly settles some. They think it's definitely related to the flea & tick... maybe sensitive to the smell. So no more of that junk for ChiChi.. poor kid. But he's still pouting because of the pills... he's a stinker.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Pippi used to have them all the time when I first got her! Now she doesnt anywhere near as much but if she does its so funny - She'll bark at you then go and sulk in the crate or on one of the dog beds

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I'm very grateful that mine aren't moody. They don't sulk. They don't throw tantrums. But I sort of wish they did, because what they do instead (Tango more than Jazz,) is to look SO pitiful, like they're scared out of their wits. They shake and give me these soulful glances out of their huge eyes, as if to say "Mama, why are you terrifying me like this?" :dontknow:

Yeah, right, I'm "terrifying" them because I'm grinding their nails. Or I'm giving them a bath. Or, heaven forbid, I'm checking their ears. ;) Uh huh.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts