Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
OH he is a good boy! Mine hate getting their teeth brushed! Luckily, Chloe is an awesome chewer though, so her teeth are super healthy. I have to encourage Ella to chew a little more though!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awwww he is so adorable waiting for you!! What a really good boy!!! Btw, I noticed I have the same toothbrush as you, lol. Good stuff. ;)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Yep they all have little kids toothbrushes. Once in awhile I use the wrong one on them. Wonder if it really matters......could you use the same toothbrush on all of them. PS.....Prince is naked!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Yep they all have little kids toothbrushes. Once in awhile I use the wrong one on them. Wonder if it really matters......could you use the same toothbrush on all of them. PS.....Prince is naked!
I meant the sonicare one in the background!! Lol.
I noticed but I didn't wanna say anything and make him blush!!! ;)
He is so handsome!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
What a good boy! Do you hire him out to train other chis? For whatever reason, over the past year Odie hasn't been into chewing anything like bully sticks. She is terrible with teeth brushing so we have to step up our game!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What a good boy! Do you hire him out to train other chis? For whatever reason, over the past year Odie hasn't been into chewing anything like bully sticks. She is terrible with teeth brushing so we have to step up our game!
Prince was fine with teeth brushing from the start because the breeder brushed them. Sapphire was OK as well. Lady was very hesitant at first. I just put toothpaste on the brush and let her chew it for awhile. Now she comes readily for brushing too. In fact I only do hers every other night because her teeth are very good......and she comes everyday when I'm doing Prince's. I have to say "No Lady not your day".

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
If you could only train BG to get her teeth brushed LOL SHE HATES IT

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
I love to see Price naked!l i don't like putting clothes on them because it means I can't feel their fur when I stroke them. So if Prince was mine he would be naked all the time, I wouldn't be able to resist his fluffiness lol.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love to see Price naked!l i don't like putting clothes on them because it means I can't feel their fur when I stroke them. So if Prince was mine he would be naked all the time, I wouldn't be able to resist his fluffiness lol.
He sleeps naked and yes I love his fluffiness. I especially like when he snuggles up to me at night!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts