Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been outside alot today. The weather is beautiful and the pups love it!!! Lacey in particular has taken a liking to being outside. She will sit by the door until I let her out.

Mia on guard waiting for the neighboring dogs to come out...they love to bark at each other.

Addy had a bath yesterday so she is super fluffy!!!

I had to put a collar on Lacey with a bell so we can keep tabs on her :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Doggy with a bell eh?...I found those hanging tags tend to jingle enough alone.

We are snowed in here today AGAIN. Decided it would be a good day to do routine water changes for the three aquariums here.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I absolutely love Miss Lacey! She gets cuter every time I see a pic of her.

Be careful with the bell. I tried that with a pup one time and the pup chewed it off and got choked on it.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Great set of pics Kristy! Mia looks FAB as does Addy! Have them slimmed down some? They really look great & I love all of Mia's spots on her back! They seem to have been spreading. :lol: Lacey is sweet in her pink & her bell colar. And the boys look great as well!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Oh I love Mia's spots too. They are all beautiful. The weather here has been great too. I'm so excited to take my herd on a walk everyday!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Great pictures of the furbabies, what a nice spat of weather you guys are having. Lacey is adorable in her dress and I know what you mean about the bell collar, Draco had to wear one for the longest time before he learned to avoid our feet.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
What a great idea with the bell collar! She's so tiny, I bet she gets lost so easily! Hehehe. I love how itty bitty she is. Her little dress is perfect for her. All of your babies are so precious. I wish I was in Florida with you right now. We just had another huge snow storm on Tuesday, and got more snow yesterday and today! I wanted to go on a walk today too! Lucky you! :foxes15:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Such great pictures! I didnt know Mia had all those spots! Mine get all excited when the neighbor dogs are out too. Addys coat looks awesome, I love clean chi day :) Of course I am just dying over Lacey, so tiny and absolutely adorable.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi me and buster love lacey she seems to fit right in with the gang shes so tiny i want one just like her

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Omg Kristy, Lacey looks fabulous. Who would have thought in just a few short weeks that sleek sexy little coat would be appearing?

I adore Addy. Love love love her. And Mia reminds me of Oakley :)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Lucky you with the nice weather - looks like your pups are really enjoying it. It has been cold and rainy here in So. CA. - so much for sunny CA. :lol: We have been staying indoors alot. At least my grass is getting nice and green though. I joined a meet up group for Chi's and other small dogs and every time we schedule a playdate it gets cancelled due to the rain. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts