Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
How on earth did they become so obese those poor babies, so happy they found a new home! Hope it's a good one!

·
Registered
355 Posts
It's more of a challenge to keep a blind dog safely active. Our first dog went blind very young (retinitis pigmentosa at 3 yrs) and she had a hard time keeping weight off. It's not like she could just run pell-mell through the yard.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
That is a very heartwarming story. I noticed that at the very end of the article, there was a caution about the little guy's weight. Hopefully the new owners will get it under control.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Awwww I saw this on the new and it broke my heart. I know that my female, Lexus is blind and I am not sure how she will survive without her mate Bimmer. I can tell you that she was never food aggressive till she lost her vision. Now there is no way we would let any children or other pets (other than Bimmer) around her while she eats. She is gluttonous with it also. I guess just making sure she gets it while she found it. Maybe she thinks she will never find her way back to the bowl.

So glad someone took them in!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts