Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daisy knows that I can't play tonight. I have a big essay which is due on thursday, and because it is me, I have left it to last minute!

So I'm laying on my bed typing away on my laptop, and Daisy is laying exactly the same as me beside my arm chewing her rawhide and not bothering me.

I love my gorgeous little girly so much <3<3<3<3

(I'd better go back to my work now, haha!)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER!!! :director:

procrastinator!!! :lol:

...oh and good luck!!! :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
It's funny how they seem to know what you need from them :) I took a day off work a few weeks ago to study for an exam (full time work + part time post grad study = yuk!) and instead of bouncing off the walls like his usual self Axle was the perfect little snuggle budy sitting on my lap while I read through my notes. Having them there to force you to go for a walk is also good as it clears your mind so you come back refreshed. Good luck with your assignment and think of me while I have an 8 hour intensive class on Saturday :(

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol Aww what a good little girly for staying busy while you study! Very sweet of her! <3 Good luck on your essay!!
Thankyou!

TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER!!! :director:

procrastinator!!! :lol:

...oh and good luck!!! :)
Haha, I am typing my essay on the computer, I can't turn it off! Lol.
I am a seriously bad procrastinator though, I get distracted by the slightest thing. I even looked up what day Daisy's birthday would be on - thats how desperate I was to stop writing this stupid essay!

She a good girl to let her mommy work. I hope you can get it done.
Thankyou Theresa, I will get it done, can't say much about the standard of the work though! Haha.

It's funny how they seem to know what you need from them :) I took a day off work a few weeks ago to study for an exam (full time work + part time post grad study = yuk!) and instead of bouncing off the walls like his usual self Axle was the perfect little snuggle budy sitting on my lap while I read through my notes. Having them there to force you to go for a walk is also good as it clears your mind so you come back refreshed. Good luck with your assignment and think of me while I have an 8 hour intensive class on Saturday :(
8 hours??? Damn I couldn't stand that! What sort of course is that?
Oh, and thankyou. :) Maybe I will take Daisy for a walk tomorrow to clear my head, I really do not have a long attention span!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
[8 hours??? Damn I couldn't stand that! What sort of course is that?]

MBA (Masters of Business Admin). I'm doing summer semester to get it over and done with sooner but in order for us to have a break over Christmas we have to have this intensive session to make up for the 2 classes we will miss. I'm picking up my new little Chi puppy Chloe on Saturday and coz of this silly class i can't get her until 6pm :(

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[8 hours??? Damn I couldn't stand that! What sort of course is that?]

MBA (Masters of Business Admin). I'm doing summer semester to get it over and done with sooner but in order for us to have a break over Christmas we have to have this intensive session to make up for the 2 classes we will miss. I'm picking up my new little Chi puppy Chloe on Saturday and coz of this silly class i can't get her until 6pm :(
At least it'll be something to look forward to - finishing your work and picking up your new baby. It'd be worse if you picked her up then had to do the 8 hours, that'd be horrible!
Congrats on your new baby girl btw :)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
You and I are in the same boat except my class got a week extension so HA HA i know I know mean sorry ;p

I am the same tho I put everything off which is why I do teeny tiny bits because I am so easily distracted so if I do small bits like -research one night- and can stop when I want to stop it works out better. Still sucks tho and I have to force myself to do that 20 min of work at night

1 - 9 of 9 Posts