Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
So for months and months and months I've been eyeing this Hungarian brand called Suckright. This brand is known for very eclectic and outrageous pet accessories. Very over the top. And because I'm so into high fashion, runway etc, I view this brand as more art than fashion. So I finally ordered my first item, it's the party hoodie. Originally for Ava but was too big for her. But fits Braxton perfect. So unique and fun it deserves its own thread. So here we are. Probably the most unique thing I've ever ordered. We are waiting for the Ocelot bow collar as well.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/6C85787D-12FB-4D25-92F6-F278537A4002_zpsybcyvqwc.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/F21F9E87-3D0D-4E2C-9742-756A8CFFE1F2_zpsnrznqxvp.jpg

The bow is removable
http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/6E8C2663-4DBD-4CD9-82CE-203D02C34140_zps6yz59xdr.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/DB57080E-A30C-4EE3-89A0-BC941138F628_zpsicnhud27.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/30A27A34-6E7C-423E-888D-586DF96D55EF_zpsw4jctzdt.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/E6726196-FE5F-4D8D-8CF2-C2337BC48937_zpsk6qsq7lx.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/75F43978-3DE3-4FAF-963A-2D82F426AF2B_zpspwwgii92.jpg

Thanks for looking 馃槏

Registered
OHhhh !!! that is gorgeous !!! I had to do alittle research and I found one I really want by this make it has a gingerbread girl on it

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
OHhhh !!! that is gorgeous !!! I had to do alittle research and I found one I really want by this make it has a gingerbread girl on it

Omg thank you thank you!! I was so nervous about it because this brand makes really outlandish things. So I really appreciate your opinion on it. I love the gingerbread hoodie too! So perfect for the holidays. And also the croissant sweater. I talked to Melissa about it. She actually considered adding this brand a while ago. I told her to email me should she decide to. It runs big, so I'm tempted to order xs for Ava. I'm so glad you like it 馃槉

Premium Member
That's super cute and fun!! I want one!! Kinda reminds me of a better version of pink polka dog! Did you order directly from them? It looks great on Brax, perfect fit!

Registered
That is too cute!! You're right about them being really unique; but I adore it!! Around here you just find the usual SimplyDog/WalMart brands, AmericanDog etc. so it's nice to see more one of a kind canine apparel available!! =D

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
That's super cute and fun!! I want one!! Kinda reminds me of a better version of pink polka dog! Did you order directly from them? It looks great on Brax, perfect fit!

Thank you! I absolutely adore it. I ordered it from Jennifer on puppylovecouture.com. It was pretty expensive but so worth it. Would be a perfect fit for MiMi. We are waiting for the Ocelot bow collar. And hopefully Melissa will add this brand to DC. With her discounts would make this brand more attainable and affordable.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
That is too cute!! You're right about them being really unique; but I adore it!! Around here you just find the usual SimplyDog/WalMart brands, AmericanDog etc. so it's nice to see more one of a kind canine apparel available!! =D

Thanks much! We need more unique brands like this one. I knew from the moment I saw it that I had to have it. I love my Wooflink and finally warming up to Louisdog, but I also love to be different and stand out. Even when it comes to my own clothes lol. I'm definitely looking forward to what this brand has to offer in the future.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10

If you haven't already, check out suckright official website, I think you will find some things you really love on there. I really really hope Melissa will add this brand to DC 馃槉

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12

Premium Member

Premium Member
I believe Doggie Couture posted a couple items today. I love the race car hoodie for Prince. You said it runs large? Would Prince fit in an XS, he wears a size one in Wooflink.

Pullover Hoodie

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
I believe Doggie Couture posted a couple items today. I love the race car hoodie for Prince. You said it runs large? Would Prince fit in an XS, he wears a size one in Wooflink.

Pullover Hoodie

She sure did! I had a long exchange of emails with Melissa about adding some suckright and pretty pet things for me. She emailed me today that she's adding most of their line. Actually I bought the party hoodie for Ava originally, as she's 8" long and 11.5" chest, so I thought the small would be a nice fit and a bit roomy in the chest. But it turned out too big overall, and fit Brax perfect. I think it runs big. So I'm actually thinking of ordering an xs for Ava. So I'm not really sure how xs will fit prince. I can't imagine it being too small though.

Registered
Oh, I know... I really really want that one for Minnie !!! but, its too much money :-(. Did you notice that Melissa posted the ginger boy hoodie by the same make and its a lot less money ? I wonder why ?? seems they should be similar in price ... you think its right ?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #18
Oh, I know... I really really want that one for Minnie !!! but, its too much money :-(. Did you notice that Melissa posted the ginger boy hoodie by the same make and its a lot less money ? I wonder why ?? seems they should be similar in price ... you think its right ?

I did price that. I wonder why too? I still think that hoodie is worth the investment though. LD Beffie hoodie is only a few bucks cheaper. I think it comes out to $55 after the veterans discount. Now I'm curious why such a big price difference?! She told me this morning she's uploading a lot of their things. I can't wait

Registered
i'm just wondering if Melissa may have made a mistake on pricing either the ginger boy or the ginger ella hoodie cause of the price difference. that site that you bought the suck right hoodie that you have now... do you know if the prices are that much different on there ?

** I just checked that site that you ordered from and they were the same price the ginger boy and the ginger ella. I think she actually priced the ginger boy one too low so would be a fantastic buy with the sale . i'd get that one but I don't have a boy ... the race car one is a good price too with the sale

Premium Member
She sure did! I had a long exchange of emails with Melissa about adding some suckright and pretty pet things for me. She emailed me today that she's adding most of their line. Actually I bought the party hoodie for Ava originally, as she's 8" long and 11.5" chest, so I thought the small would be a nice fit and a bit roomy in the chest. But it turned out too big overall, and fit Brax perfect. I think it runs big. So I'm actually thinking of ordering an xs for Ava. So I'm not really sure how xs will fit prince. I can't imagine it being too small though.
Prince is a tiny big under 11 in the chest and about 10 inches long. I think the XS would work! Thanks.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts