Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's what little girls are made of :)

So sorry these pics are so big and some of them upside down, but I've edited and edited and photobucket is NOT cooperating!

I have had quite a few..umm..we'll call them requests, lol, for pics of the girls. I have had such a hard time getting nice pics since Zoey has come home. Zoey's so black that she's hard to get a pic of inside, or she's in constant motion. Both her and Baiely. And as for getting a nice one of the three of them?! Ha! Yea, right.

Hope you enjoy them.

My sweet girls this morning during coffee time.

Trying like heck to get a picture of all three of them walking...hehee, look at Zoe Zoe just a grinnin'..lol

Here's my epic fail at a group photo.

Awww...my sweet bailey.

Lucy really shows her age in this picute I think.

Sleepy time for one tired little girl.

Bailey boo sunbathing.

Drive through!

Pizza?! Yea, PIZZA! What do you mean it's not for me???

Arghhh, I'm gonna get you!

The end!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Brilliant pics!
They are all so adorable.
Your little girl is a real cutie pie too!

LOL i know how you feel trying to get decent pics, and of a black one too, nightmare!
It's as if they know as soon as i get the camera out and decide to mess with me. cheeky wee so and sos. haha!!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brilliant pics!
They are all so adorable.
Your little girl is a real cutie pie too!

LOL i know how you feel trying to get decent pics, and of a black one too, nightmare!
It's as if they know as soon as i get the camera out and decide to mess with me. cheeky wee so and sos. haha!!
Thanks so much Terri! Lol, yes trying to get their pictures has been a real treat.

Oh and the little girl is my granddaughter, Selina. She is a dolly isn't she? You wouldn't know it to look at her but she is a handful and then some!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww they are all soo sweet!! :) I have way more epic fail pics then good ones so I totally know how that goes. :D I love the pizza drive thru window pic with Zoey! lol. xx

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww they are all soo sweet!! :) I have way more epic fail pics then good ones so I totally know how that goes. :D I love the pizza drive thru window pic with Zoey! lol. xx
Told ya I was on my way to get Pizza...mmm..it was so good.:D

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
very cute family..your granddaughter is darling...looks like she enjoys spending time with your wee ones...

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi i enjoyed all the pics little zoey had a rough start in life but your a good person to bring her to your home and give her a real fun life with the rest of your family she is very cute will she keep growing shes the perfect size they look like triplets

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi i enjoyed all the pics little zoey had a rough start in life but your a good person to bring her to your home and give her a real fun life with the rest of your family she is very cute will she keep growing shes the perfect size they look like triplets
Thank you for saying that :) Yes, Zoey has had a rough start, but you sure wouldn't guess it. She's so full of joy.

No, she won't grow anymore. She's roughly a year of two.

Thanks for pic's I enjoyed them.
So glad you liked them :)

very cute family..your granddaughter is darling...looks like she enjoys spending time with your wee ones...
Thank you very much :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts