Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Yeah this one isn't commercial you make the nectar using the supplement then rotate the other stuff. I was going to use this as a base then incorporate other items. I am still trying to figure out can they have raw chicken? I am looking into companies for safe bugs but I can't feed a pinky. I just cant do it since I love mice LOL.

Also I am trying to figure out grains like oats granolas etc. What are the ones at work fed?

Also should I use regular honey or raw honey?
I love mice too, I used to breed my own pinkies as I didn't want to fund the commercial breeders. (I must confess i couldn't watch when they ate them though)
The ones at work get fruit/veg and dog/cat kibble daily. Chicks, baby food, mealworms and yoghurt occasionally.
I don't believe they need any grains or starchy foods, they will get enough carbs from the fruit and veg. They do love Cheerios as a treat, but not as much as a mealworm or waxworm lol. Once you have seen these guys going crazy for bugs you will be in no doubt that they are mostly insectivores.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Awesome thanks! My rats get organic fruit veggie baby cheerios so I will give them one.

I can do bugs just the other ugh

21 - 22 of 22 Posts