Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Coming from a very recent newby .... here are my thoughts on the board. Perhaps it will help in y'alls "control" of it. (Besides, I hope y'all have learned by now that you can't really hurt my feelings, so say whatever you think!)

This board is GREAT, but it's also a little over-whelming. I mean it took forever for me to scroll down and realize "Hey! There are a LOT more topics I can post under! WOW!"

Then I realized how hard it is to keep track of everything that goes on under each of the topics ... especially working as much as I do. But I'm addicted, so what can you do? I don't see how Coop's mom, Rachael, Kari, and many many others do it! :shock: I really feel like I'm hurting people's feelings by not posting to every post. :oops:

As for asking repetetive questions ... I know I've asked a few myself (ex: reverse sneezing) and I've probably asked a bunch I didn't know were repetitive. However, I didn't realize there was a handy-dandy search option up there that's VERY easy to use. (I used it yesterday to delete previous picture posts!) :thumbleft:

SO, what does this mean? Who the heck knows! :dontknow: I'm supposed to be an edukatedredhed, but sometimes ... ok a LOT of the time I feel like a dummy.

My only suggestion is perhaps to have either a screen pop up or an email automatically generated when someone signs up with a "message." Now, many people don't read automatically generated messages b/c of how boring the font looks and how much there is to read. So perhaps it could be in different colors and different font sizes for each item said to "catch" the users attention?

This might sound like complete nonsense to you, but that's my two cents!

·
Registered
974 Posts
OH wow ... never thought about that. I use the pink screen and haven't looked at the other screens at ALL ... never even gave a thought to how colors looked on the other screens. Sorry bout that! I just think black print is so boring! :)

WOW! I just tried the blue screen, and I'm not quite sure if I'm liking it ... it's definitely different. But I now see Coop's point. Hmmm :scratch:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.