Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to alphabetize the members since they are growing at a good rate? It would be easier to locate someone if you aren't quite sure how to spell their name.
Also was wondering if you could put the more popular emoticons on the front block or make the block a little bigger, some seem to be repeated (like three mad). I love to use them but find myself not opening it up because it takes too long. When you click on them they stop moving too :(
I could suggest alot more but I dont want you to get :x

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
In answer to the members thing, theres an option at the top on the members page to view members either from the date they joined, alphabetical or by the number of posts :D
As for the emoticon thingys i did try changing them around, but not sure how to od it exactly
mia
x

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mia said:
In answer to the members thing, theres an option at the top on the members page to view members either from the date they joined, alphabetical or by the number of posts :D
As for the emoticon thingys i did try changing them around, but not sure how to od it exactly
mia
x
Dah There IS!!! WOW I feel stupid, I will have to look at that...Thanks Mia :oops:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts