Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for fun I put some videos of the chis from last summer together (from our trip to the beach... gosh this makes me miss summer!). I meant to do that a while back, but I couldn't due to my amazing boyfriend spilling water on my laptop a few months ago... :foxes15: lol but after a lot of laptop troubles, I finally have one that works again and I'm glad I didn't lose these videos. Anyway, I thought I'd share it with all of you. :)

Chihuahuas Playing at the Beach - YouTube

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Camille, that was so much fun to watch! I caught myself sitting through the whole thing with a big goofy grin on my face. lol :D Lilo and Rocky look like they are the best of friends having the best of times together. I think one of my favorite moments was when Lilo was running toward you straight at the camera. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
960 Posts
That is such a lovely video, what a nice idea :)

You are so lucky to be able to have lilo and rocky so at ease off leash, it is something mine just aren't trustworthy enough for but also something we do not have the opportunity to work on all that much being in the city centre and with our beaches so busy, hopefully in time!

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What a beautiful video,lovely to see chis running free and having the time of their lives.Can't wait for summer as you know it's soooo cold in UK
Thank you! They love going to the beach so much. Living in London means we don't get to go to places like this very often so we take advantage of it when we can. :) And gosh I can't wait for next summer too!

That was fun to watch. Thanks!
Thanks! :)

That was such a refreshing video! It is cold, grey and snowing here in Chicago.
It's really awful here too, the typical grey rainy horrible british weather. This video makes me wish I lived by the sea somewhere warm where winter doesn't exist! lol

What a gorgeous beach and just lovely photography.
Thanks! I love that place. It's so beautiful and quiet so perfect for dogs!

Camille, that was so much fun to watch! I caught myself sitting through the whole thing with a big goofy grin on my face. lol :D Lilo and Rocky look like they are the best of friends having the best of times together. I think one of my favorite moments was when Lilo was running toward you straight at the camera. Thanks for sharing!
Aww thanks! They loved it so much there, they ran around like crazy things the whole time. lol

Ahhh what a great video. Sunshine, wow could do with some of that lol. Lilo & Rocky look so happy running free having fun! What a lovely little partnership they have :p
Thank you! They're so funny together, best friends ever. And yeah we could really do with some sun... the trials and tribulations of living in the UK. lol

That is such a lovely video, what a nice idea :)

You are so lucky to be able to have lilo and rocky so at ease off leash, it is something mine just aren't trustworthy enough for but also something we do not have the opportunity to work on all that much being in the city centre and with our beaches so busy, hopefully in time!
Thanks! I can imagine it must be difficult somewhere so touristic like Nice. I love that London is great for this despite being a big city. There are so many big parks and it's surprising to find that many are not that busy and often large sections are practically deserted... so we've been able to work on this from the start. We got Lilo used to it since she was a baby so she's pretty good off leash. We had to put a lot of work into it with Rocky since he had never really been off the leash with his previous owners, but he's really good now. I don't take risks when it's not quiet though, especially with Rocky.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts