Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted any pictures for a while so I thought I'd share a few from this summer. =)

Lilo: "I still manage to be cute even when I'm chewing on an ostrich tendon"

lol

"Why do I have to wear a t-shirt? Isn't it meant to be summer...?" No not in the UK apparently... lol

Hopping and chasing each other in the long grass is quite possibly their favourite thing ever!

Rocky: "Yes I'm wearing Lilo's girly harness, so what?? It's not my fault I chewed through mine!"

Making friends with a husky! This dog was so gentle and calm. He even lied down on the floor to be at the same height as them. It was so cute.

Even Lilo was confident around him!

And a random bumblebee picture I took on a walk

Just a random London city view hehe

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Stunning photos Camille! Your pics are always so vivid and lively! Rocky and LILO are such a beautiful and healthy looking pair and the outdoor pics are gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Lilo and rocky are beautiful :) I love these photos, I'm guessing you used your new camera? They look really good and the bee photo is great! It's the last time I photograph bees/wasps though because last week I got stung haha! I couldn't of been more unlucky I was wearing pj shorts and I went to sit on the outside chair and ouch straight onto a wasp it really hurt :(

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stunning photos Camille! Your pics are always so vivid and lively! Rocky and LILO are such a beautiful and healthy looking pair and the outdoor pics are gorgeous!
Aww thank you so much! :)

Lilo and rocky are beautiful :) I love these photos, I'm guessing you used your new camera? They look really good and the bee photo is great! It's the last time I photograph bees/wasps though because last week I got stung haha! I couldn't of been more unlucky I was wearing pj shorts and I went to sit on the outside chair and ouch straight onto a wasp it really hurt :(
Omg! I can see why you'll be staying away from now on. lol That must have hurt! And thanks! Yeah I've taken these with my new camera. Well I've actually had it for a few months, but I'm still learning to use it to its full potential so it still feels new. hehe

Beautiful dogs and pictures! The grass pic is my favorite. That looks like loads of fun!
Thank you! I love taking them to fields like that where they can just run free, they love it so much. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts