at the stores.Its like they are saying
"SUMMERS OVER!!"
Or the winter coats!! :(

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
I dont actually like the sun too much.
Prefer just a dry dull day.
We have a had a fair bit of sun lately, maybe i am just not used to it being where i am, lol.

Anyway cute pics, love the first one especially. x

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
ahh lovely pics!!! i love the first one, rolling around on the grass so cute!!

dont worry spring will soon be here! I think winter goes on for a few too many months, but autumn is so pretty when you see the leaves all those pretty autumn shades, and winter days you can spend snuggled with your chis nice and warm inside :) xx

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Such handsome dogs - yes I think sadly that summer has already left our shores!!

I love your quote on your siggy "My Dogs Rescued Me" I think a lot of us may agree with that sentiment!!

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
It's decidedly murky here :(

Never mind I really love the better early autumn days we have, the golden leaves and funny feeling you get as the Autumn Equinox approaches....ooohhh....gives me shivers just thinking about it :)

x

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I enjoy all the seasons, really.

I know for a fact that my gang prefers the summer months.
I guess it's understandable when you 6 inches tall, and the snow is
12 inches high. hehe.

Stella seems to enjoy the snow - but it will be another winter of shoveling
a path a round the back yard for little ones.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Such gorgeous dogs!! And you take fantastic pictures too! Mateo's fur is so pretty, even tho I know we aren't supposed to like merles!!:rolleyes:
I am sooo glad summer is over! My diet has started properly (too depressed in the summertime to diet!), the parks are empty, we can go for looooong walks and then snuggle up under a duvet on the sofa in the evenings.
Adam is looking forward to snow I know, he likes to dive in and do forward rolls in it!!:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts