Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's sunny and 70 here. Absolutely gorgeous day! So let Brody chase a frisbee which he absolutely LOVES to do! My arm is worn out, he's like the energizer bunny. LOL! Thought I'd share the pics ....

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
He is just so handsome, and has the best teeth I've ever seen ;)! LOL. I love that his frisbee is pink and green (my sorority colors!!)! Lucky day for you both. It's snowing here again! :( I would do anything to have 70 degrees and sunny. At least he'll sleep well tonight! :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Pretty, pretty boy! I hope he cannot read. Just tell him that I said hunky and handsome. Sorry, but he really is just beautiful!!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
He looks looks fabulous and that he had a wonderful day in the sunshine. You are a wonderful mom Tracy playing frisbie with you boy!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He is just so handsome, and has the best teeth I've ever seen ;)! LOL. I love that his frisbee is pink and green (my sorority colors!!)! Lucky day for you both. It's snowing here again! :( I would do anything to have 70 degrees and sunny. At least he'll sleep well tonight! :)
Thanks Rachel. Yeah, he's got some pretty good chompers there. LOL!

Pretty, pretty boy! I hope he cannot read. Just tell him that I said hunky and handsome. Sorry, but he really is just beautiful!!
Karen, how sweet of you to say! That's OK. I call him a pretty boy too. ;)

He looks looks fabulous and that he had a wonderful day in the sunshine. You are a wonderful mom Tracy playing frisbie with you boy!
Thank you Laura! It was nice to be outside after this long winter.

he is such a cutie.... I sure will be glad when it gets WAAAAARMMMM here....*shiver*
I'll send this sunshine your way Jan! Oh, and I think the siggy you have now with the rain is the cutest!! Love it.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Tracy he is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!
I love his little paws. Lol! The third pic is my favorite. He looks so frisky! What a cutie! I would love to get my hands on him!!! XoXoXo!!!!!!

His coat is stunning! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tracy he is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!
I love his little paws. Lol! The third pic is my favorite. He looks so frisky! What a cutie! I would love to get my hands on him!!! XoXoXo!!!!!!

His coat is stunning! :)
Awwwwww thanks Lisa! You're so sweet. I love his little paws too. :) And frisky describes him for sure. He hasn't had a bath in months and was rolling around in the grass. LOL! :D

·
Registered
493 Posts
Aww Brody is very cute. Looks like he's having a lot of fun. We're so jealous. We only got 53 degrees here. Hope we'll get warm sunny weather soon. Smeagol can't wait to go and play outside.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I just loveeeee Brody, he is so handsome. I wish we had some sunshine here, can't remember when I seen it last.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aww Brody is very cute. Looks like he's having a lot of fun. We're so jealous. We only got 53 degrees here. Hope we'll get warm sunny weather soon. Smeagol can't wait to go and play outside.
I hope you get some nice weather soon! It was so warm that Brody was actually panting a little after running after his frisbee. :)

I just loveeeee Brody, he is so handsome. I wish we had some sunshine here, can't remember when I seen it last.
Thanks Kay! Yeah it's been a long winter hasn't it! Spring is surely on the way though!

What a GORGEOUS boy!!!so muscular and sooo shiney:D
Oh thanks! Yes, he's pretty athletic. Always running and jumping and on the move.

so handsome...love the way he stands.....now I need MoJie to be on a diet again after seeing these pics..
ha ha Moni! Mojie is lookin' awesome! Brody just has that thinner, leaner body type. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww I just love Brody, Tracy!! He's such a beautiful chi. I love how much he loves to play, so cute. I'm glad you had such a nice day and that you and Brody enjoyed it. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aww I just love Brody, Tracy!! He's such a beautiful chi. I love how much he loves to play, so cute. I'm glad you had such a nice day and that you and Brody enjoyed it. :)
Thanks so much Paula. He would play all day if he had the chance. :)

aww looks like he had a lot of fun!!
Thanks Adrienne! Yes, he sure did enjoy himself! Crazy boy. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi brody has such a strenth to his build and his markings are close to perfect he looks great in his fun and your workout

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hi brody has such a strenth to his build and his markings are close to perfect he looks great in his fun and your workout
Thanks Sheila! He's pretty muscular for a little guy. I'm sure it's due to his playful personality. He's a rough and tumble kinda boy and ALL boy, that's for sure. :)

great pics. his gorgeous x
Thank you so much!

Leila was sitting on my lap as i was looking at these and there's a little puddle of drool on the desk now!! ;) lol
He's so handsome! Looks like fun :D
Oh Leila! So cute. I'm sure he and Leila would have a blast since they both like to play so much. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts