Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
really?? im actually in Smiths falls. how did you get all the way over to Kansas??
We used to go to Smiths Falls to get the train! We moved quite a bit, my dad is a project manager for large construction projects, so we lived in Ottawa, then CP for a long time, then Halifax, then Kansas City, then Chicago, then the Bahamas, but I came back to the Kansas City area for university, I went to high school in KC and it kind of became my second home. Most of my family is still in Ontario, mom lives in London, dad lives in Niagra, and my sisters family lives in TO. Just my brothers family and mine live in the states now, so Im back a fair bit. I miss CP though, havent been back in years. Its where I spent my childhood though so I will always love it!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
We used to go to Smiths Falls to get the train! We moved quite a bit, my dad is a project manager for large construction projects, so we lived in Ottawa, then CP for a long time, then Halifax, then Kansas City, then Chicago, then the Bahamas, but I came back to the Kansas City area for university, I went to high school in KC and it kind of became my second home. Most of my family is still in Ontario, mom lives in London, dad lives in Niagra, and my sisters family lives in TO. Just my brothers family and mine live in the states now, so Im back a fair bit. I miss CP though, havent been back in years. Its where I spent my childhood though so I will always love it!
You LIVED in the Bahamas and left willingly!?!?! Noo ma'am, i'm on island time all the time!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats awesome I was in CP today we had to go to Almonte i have never been so that was pretty neat!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi lola is a show girl she poses like a little lady so cute how old is she and how much does she weigh thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts